*Actress Vanessa Williams has been honored with her own New York City bus.
The star of ABC’s “666 Park Avenue,” premiering Sunday, was inducted into the Big Apple’s Ride of Fame on Thursday at a ribbon-cutting ceremony, where she unveiled a double-decker vehicle bearing her photograph and signature.
Tourism company Gray Line New York will now offer daily sightseeing tours on the red, open-top Vanessa Williams bus.
The actress tweeted a photo of herself next to the “mobile monument” with the caption, “Here’s my own NYC double decker bus Ride Of Fame. Proud New Yorker!”
Williams joins such celebs as Cyndi Lauper, Liza Minnelli, Marc Anthony, Whoopi Goldberg and Donald Trump, who have all been celebrated with their own buses and hailed as “exemplary New Yorkers” by Gray Line.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here