*Actress Vanessa Williams has been honored with her own New York City bus.
The star of ABC’s “666 Park Avenue,” premiering Sunday, was inducted into the Big Apple’s Ride of Fame on Thursday at a ribbon-cutting ceremony, where she unveiled a double-decker vehicle bearing her photograph and signature.
Tourism company Gray Line New York will now offer daily sightseeing tours on the red, open-top Vanessa Williams bus.
The actress tweeted a photo of herself next to the “mobile monument” with the caption, “Here’s my own NYC double decker bus Ride Of Fame. Proud New Yorker!”
Williams joins such celebs as Cyndi Lauper, Liza Minnelli, Marc Anthony, Whoopi Goldberg and Donald Trump, who have all been celebrated with their own buses and hailed as “exemplary New Yorkers” by Gray Line.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here