*Actress Vanessa Williams has been honored with her own New York City bus.
The star of ABC’s “666 Park Avenue,” premiering Sunday, was inducted into the Big Apple’s Ride of Fame on Thursday at a ribbon-cutting ceremony, where she unveiled a double-decker vehicle bearing her photograph and signature.
Tourism company Gray Line New York will now offer daily sightseeing tours on the red, open-top Vanessa Williams bus.
The actress tweeted a photo of herself next to the “mobile monument” with the caption, “Here’s my own NYC double decker bus Ride Of Fame. Proud New Yorker!”
Williams joins such celebs as Cyndi Lauper, Liza Minnelli, Marc Anthony, Whoopi Goldberg and Donald Trump, who have all been celebrated with their own buses and hailed as “exemplary New Yorkers” by Gray Line.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here