*Actress Vanessa Williams has been honored with her own New York City bus.
The star of ABC’s “666 Park Avenue,” premiering Sunday, was inducted into the Big Apple’s Ride of Fame on Thursday at a ribbon-cutting ceremony, where she unveiled a double-decker vehicle bearing her photograph and signature.
Tourism company Gray Line New York will now offer daily sightseeing tours on the red, open-top Vanessa Williams bus.
The actress tweeted a photo of herself next to the “mobile monument” with the caption, “Here’s my own NYC double decker bus Ride Of Fame. Proud New Yorker!”
Williams joins such celebs as Cyndi Lauper, Liza Minnelli, Marc Anthony, Whoopi Goldberg and Donald Trump, who have all been celebrated with their own buses and hailed as “exemplary New Yorkers” by Gray Line.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here