*Actress Vanessa Williams has been honored with her own New York City bus.
The star of ABC’s “666 Park Avenue,” premiering Sunday, was inducted into the Big Apple’s Ride of Fame on Thursday at a ribbon-cutting ceremony, where she unveiled a double-decker vehicle bearing her photograph and signature.
Tourism company Gray Line New York will now offer daily sightseeing tours on the red, open-top Vanessa Williams bus.
The actress tweeted a photo of herself next to the “mobile monument” with the caption, “Here’s my own NYC double decker bus Ride Of Fame. Proud New Yorker!”
Williams joins such celebs as Cyndi Lauper, Liza Minnelli, Marc Anthony, Whoopi Goldberg and Donald Trump, who have all been celebrated with their own buses and hailed as “exemplary New Yorkers” by Gray Line.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here