*We are always complaining about how the media finds the most crazy lookin’, half dressed, pajama wearin’, toothless, animated individual to get in front of the camera to report on incidents that occur in the neighborhood … and yes! Today is no different.
The Cleveland area should be happy that one woman decided to take her mission for Obama to the streets! But for some reason, I don’t think it will interpreted as a proud moment.
During a “Romney event” in Bedford, Ohio, near Cleveland, an unidentified crazy looking and sounding woman was picketing the event and telling a reporter why she is voting for Obama.
But more importantly, is she giving the right ammunition with her Obama “gave us a phone” statement? Well of course the righties think so, but the question is … is she right?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here