*We are always complaining about how the media finds the most crazy lookin’, half dressed, pajama wearin’, toothless, animated individual to get in front of the camera to report on incidents that occur in the neighborhood … and yes! Today is no different.
The Cleveland area should be happy that one woman decided to take her mission for Obama to the streets! But for some reason, I don’t think it will interpreted as a proud moment.
During a “Romney event” in Bedford, Ohio, near Cleveland, an unidentified crazy looking and sounding woman was picketing the event and telling a reporter why she is voting for Obama.
But more importantly, is she giving the right ammunition with her Obama “gave us a phone” statement? Well of course the righties think so, but the question is … is she right?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here