*We are always complaining about how the media finds the most crazy lookin’, half dressed, pajama wearin’, toothless, animated individual to get in front of the camera to report on incidents that occur in the neighborhood … and yes! Today is no different.
The Cleveland area should be happy that one woman decided to take her mission for Obama to the streets! But for some reason, I don’t think it will interpreted as a proud moment.
During a “Romney event” in Bedford, Ohio, near Cleveland, an unidentified crazy looking and sounding woman was picketing the event and telling a reporter why she is voting for Obama.
But more importantly, is she giving the right ammunition with her Obama “gave us a phone” statement? Well of course the righties think so, but the question is … is she right?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here