*We are always complaining about how the media finds the most crazy lookin’, half dressed, pajama wearin’, toothless, animated individual to get in front of the camera to report on incidents that occur in the neighborhood … and yes! Today is no different.
The Cleveland area should be happy that one woman decided to take her mission for Obama to the streets! But for some reason, I don’t think it will interpreted as a proud moment.
During a “Romney event” in Bedford, Ohio, near Cleveland, an unidentified crazy looking and sounding woman was picketing the event and telling a reporter why she is voting for Obama.
But more importantly, is she giving the right ammunition with her Obama “gave us a phone” statement? Well of course the righties think so, but the question is … is she right?
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here