*We are always complaining about how the media finds the most crazy lookin’, half dressed, pajama wearin’, toothless, animated individual to get in front of the camera to report on incidents that occur in the neighborhood … and yes! Today is no different.
The Cleveland area should be happy that one woman decided to take her mission for Obama to the streets! But for some reason, I don’t think it will interpreted as a proud moment.
During a “Romney event” in Bedford, Ohio, near Cleveland, an unidentified crazy looking and sounding woman was picketing the event and telling a reporter why she is voting for Obama.
But more importantly, is she giving the right ammunition with her Obama “gave us a phone” statement? Well of course the righties think so, but the question is … is she right?
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here