*Vince Young was put on blast recently for being one of the biggest retards in the world.
He supposedly went broke after making more than $26 million over a four-season period. Dumb.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But he’s saying it’s not totally his fault. While it’s true he needs a job, the Texas football star is blaming his financial planner and agent for the loss, and has decided to sue.
“Yes, I need a job, who doesn’t,” he tweeted. “Yes I want to be out there playing the game I love and earning a paycheck, who wouldn’t?”
Then he went on, explaining that the two he thought were in his corner misappropriated $5.5 million of his money, according to the Associated Press.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here