*Vince Young was put on blast recently for being one of the biggest retards in the world.
He supposedly went broke after making more than $26 million over a four-season period. Dumb.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But he’s saying it’s not totally his fault. While it’s true he needs a job, the Texas football star is blaming his financial planner and agent for the loss, and has decided to sue.
“Yes, I need a job, who doesn’t,” he tweeted. “Yes I want to be out there playing the game I love and earning a paycheck, who wouldn’t?”
Then he went on, explaining that the two he thought were in his corner misappropriated $5.5 million of his money, according to the Associated Press.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here