*Vince Young was put on blast recently for being one of the biggest retards in the world.
He supposedly went broke after making more than $26 million over a four-season period. Dumb.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But he’s saying it’s not totally his fault. While it’s true he needs a job, the Texas football star is blaming his financial planner and agent for the loss, and has decided to sue.
“Yes, I need a job, who doesn’t,” he tweeted. “Yes I want to be out there playing the game I love and earning a paycheck, who wouldn’t?”
Then he went on, explaining that the two he thought were in his corner misappropriated $5.5 million of his money, according to the Associated Press.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here