*Vince Young was put on blast recently for being one of the biggest retards in the world.
He supposedly went broke after making more than $26 million over a four-season period. Dumb.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But he’s saying it’s not totally his fault. While it’s true he needs a job, the Texas football star is blaming his financial planner and agent for the loss, and has decided to sue.
“Yes, I need a job, who doesn’t,” he tweeted. “Yes I want to be out there playing the game I love and earning a paycheck, who wouldn’t?”
Then he went on, explaining that the two he thought were in his corner misappropriated $5.5 million of his money, according to the Associated Press.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here