The former athlete says he was misquoted and his comments were taken out of context in a recent New York Times article.
The writer says Sapp believes Chad is “taking the rap” for the whole incident and that men don’t head-butt in fights.
So, during an interview Tuesday morning on “The Dan Patrick Show,” Sapp claims he said nothing of the sort (or he didn’t think it would get printed).
It’s questionable the interviewer would turn the Times into a tabloid, right?
Or could his made-up quotations really tell the real story.
Evelyn has been trying to move forward and heal from the incident, but her website offers a different perspective.
The reality television star’s website still has photos of the couple plastered everywhere. An oversight?
File under “interesting” and “curious”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here