The former athlete says he was misquoted and his comments were taken out of context in a recent New York Times article.
The writer says Sapp believes Chad is “taking the rap” for the whole incident and that men don’t head-butt in fights.
So, during an interview Tuesday morning on “The Dan Patrick Show,” Sapp claims he said nothing of the sort (or he didn’t think it would get printed).
It’s questionable the interviewer would turn the Times into a tabloid, right?
Or could his made-up quotations really tell the real story.
Evelyn has been trying to move forward and heal from the incident, but her website offers a different perspective.
The reality television star’s website still has photos of the couple plastered everywhere. An oversight?
File under “interesting” and “curious”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here