The former athlete says he was misquoted and his comments were taken out of context in a recent New York Times article.
The writer says Sapp believes Chad is “taking the rap” for the whole incident and that men don’t head-butt in fights.
So, during an interview Tuesday morning on “The Dan Patrick Show,” Sapp claims he said nothing of the sort (or he didn’t think it would get printed).
It’s questionable the interviewer would turn the Times into a tabloid, right?
Or could his made-up quotations really tell the real story.
Evelyn has been trying to move forward and heal from the incident, but her website offers a different perspective.
The reality television star’s website still has photos of the couple plastered everywhere. An oversight?
File under “interesting” and “curious”
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here