The former athlete says he was misquoted and his comments were taken out of context in a recent New York Times article.
The writer says Sapp believes Chad is “taking the rap” for the whole incident and that men don’t head-butt in fights.
So, during an interview Tuesday morning on “The Dan Patrick Show,” Sapp claims he said nothing of the sort (or he didn’t think it would get printed).
It’s questionable the interviewer would turn the Times into a tabloid, right?
Or could his made-up quotations really tell the real story.
Evelyn has been trying to move forward and heal from the incident, but her website offers a different perspective.
The reality television star’s website still has photos of the couple plastered everywhere. An oversight?
File under “interesting” and “curious”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here