The former athlete says he was misquoted and his comments were taken out of context in a recent New York Times article.
The writer says Sapp believes Chad is “taking the rap” for the whole incident and that men don’t head-butt in fights.
So, during an interview Tuesday morning on “The Dan Patrick Show,” Sapp claims he said nothing of the sort (or he didn’t think it would get printed).
It’s questionable the interviewer would turn the Times into a tabloid, right?
Or could his made-up quotations really tell the real story.
Evelyn has been trying to move forward and heal from the incident, but her website offers a different perspective.
The reality television star’s website still has photos of the couple plastered everywhere. An oversight?
File under “interesting” and “curious”
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here