But life coach Iyanla Vanzant is now dealing with criticism from ‘the people’ for capitalizing on the reality star’s crisis of a life.
Whether or not she did, that’s show biz, right? And most of those critics were probably glued to the television like all the other blood-sucking drama–loving folks.
In fact, the ratings brought OWN to its highest viewership stats ever.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Vanzant explained to theGrio that the interview was just a natural progression of what she’s been doing all of her career.
“[Oprah] didn’t give me any advice, she’s very supportive,” Vanzant told theGrio. “But, you know, I’m a good student, and I’ve watched her. So, her advice has come through her being-ness. Do what you love. Do what you’re good at. Be yourself.”
She added, “All I have to do is do my work; the universe creates the momentum.”
Just like all the other guests that Vanzant performs interventions for, Lozada wrote her a letter, reaching out for help.
The interview was done in two parts.
interestingly, the interview was done in two parts … before and AFTER the headbutting incident. So, in the second part, the discussion is about Ev’s life after Chad Ochocinco.
Iyanla, Fix My Life | Evelyn Lozada (PART 1)… by Ashley_Miller_3
Iyanla, Fix My Life | Evelyn Lozada (Part 2)… by Ashley_Miller_3
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here