But life coach Iyanla Vanzant is now dealing with criticism from ‘the people’ for capitalizing on the reality star’s crisis of a life.
Whether or not she did, that’s show biz, right? And most of those critics were probably glued to the television like all the other blood-sucking drama–loving folks.
In fact, the ratings brought OWN to its highest viewership stats ever.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Vanzant explained to theGrio that the interview was just a natural progression of what she’s been doing all of her career.
“[Oprah] didn’t give me any advice, she’s very supportive,” Vanzant told theGrio. “But, you know, I’m a good student, and I’ve watched her. So, her advice has come through her being-ness. Do what you love. Do what you’re good at. Be yourself.”
She added, “All I have to do is do my work; the universe creates the momentum.”
Just like all the other guests that Vanzant performs interventions for, Lozada wrote her a letter, reaching out for help.
The interview was done in two parts.
interestingly, the interview was done in two parts … before and AFTER the headbutting incident. So, in the second part, the discussion is about Ev’s life after Chad Ochocinco.
Iyanla, Fix My Life | Evelyn Lozada (PART 1)… by Ashley_Miller_3
Iyanla, Fix My Life | Evelyn Lozada (Part 2)… by Ashley_Miller_3
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here