On October 11, the Nokia Theater LA Live in downtown Los Angeles will be the setting for “We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston.” It will air Nov. 16 on CBS.
The Recording Academy announced Thursday that the special will also include Houston’s “most memorable performances” and interviews with various artists. More performers will be announced.
Tickets for the event go on sale Thursday.
Houston died at age 48 in February. Authorities called her death an accidental drowning, complicated by heart disease and cocaine use.
The compilation album, “I Will Always Love You – The Best of Whitney Houston,” will be released on Nov. 13.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here