On October 11, the Nokia Theater LA Live in downtown Los Angeles will be the setting for “We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston.” It will air Nov. 16 on CBS.
The Recording Academy announced Thursday that the special will also include Houston’s “most memorable performances” and interviews with various artists. More performers will be announced.
Tickets for the event go on sale Thursday.
Houston died at age 48 in February. Authorities called her death an accidental drowning, complicated by heart disease and cocaine use.
The compilation album, “I Will Always Love You – The Best of Whitney Houston,” will be released on Nov. 13.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here