On October 11, the Nokia Theater LA Live in downtown Los Angeles will be the setting for “We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston.” It will air Nov. 16 on CBS.
The Recording Academy announced Thursday that the special will also include Houston’s “most memorable performances” and interviews with various artists. More performers will be announced.
Tickets for the event go on sale Thursday.
Houston died at age 48 in February. Authorities called her death an accidental drowning, complicated by heart disease and cocaine use.
The compilation album, “I Will Always Love You – The Best of Whitney Houston,” will be released on Nov. 13.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here