On October 11, the Nokia Theater LA Live in downtown Los Angeles will be the setting for “We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston.” It will air Nov. 16 on CBS.
The Recording Academy announced Thursday that the special will also include Houston’s “most memorable performances” and interviews with various artists. More performers will be announced.
Tickets for the event go on sale Thursday.
Houston died at age 48 in February. Authorities called her death an accidental drowning, complicated by heart disease and cocaine use.
The compilation album, “I Will Always Love You – The Best of Whitney Houston,” will be released on Nov. 13.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here