*Stalkers are relentless!
They can get really obsessive over their significant others or in some cases, people they don’t even know. But, getting rid of an ex can be the worst type of stalker.
One woman in Rock Hill, South Carolina, thought she was being invaded by raccoons or some other wildlife that had found their way into her attic, but turns out there was another kind of wild life going on up there.
It was a man that she had a relationship with that had helped with home improvements on her home 12 years ago. He had spent the last 10 years in prison and had only been out two weeks before he was discovered in her attic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here