*Stalkers are relentless!
They can get really obsessive over their significant others or in some cases, people they don’t even know. But, getting rid of an ex can be the worst type of stalker.
One woman in Rock Hill, South Carolina, thought she was being invaded by raccoons or some other wildlife that had found their way into her attic, but turns out there was another kind of wild life going on up there.
It was a man that she had a relationship with that had helped with home improvements on her home 12 years ago. He had spent the last 10 years in prison and had only been out two weeks before he was discovered in her attic.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here