*Stalkers are relentless!
They can get really obsessive over their significant others or in some cases, people they don’t even know. But, getting rid of an ex can be the worst type of stalker.
One woman in Rock Hill, South Carolina, thought she was being invaded by raccoons or some other wildlife that had found their way into her attic, but turns out there was another kind of wild life going on up there.
It was a man that she had a relationship with that had helped with home improvements on her home 12 years ago. He had spent the last 10 years in prison and had only been out two weeks before he was discovered in her attic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here