*Stalkers are relentless!
They can get really obsessive over their significant others or in some cases, people they don’t even know. But, getting rid of an ex can be the worst type of stalker.
One woman in Rock Hill, South Carolina, thought she was being invaded by raccoons or some other wildlife that had found their way into her attic, but turns out there was another kind of wild life going on up there.
It was a man that she had a relationship with that had helped with home improvements on her home 12 years ago. He had spent the last 10 years in prison and had only been out two weeks before he was discovered in her attic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here