Was she in bed really feeling good or actually faking her orgasms?
Essence sat down and spoke with a doctor who is an expert on sex and relationships:
ESSENCE.com: Women still fake orgasms?
Dr. MICHELLE CALLAHAN: Yes, they do! It’s so critical that we talk about the fact that women are doing this. Of course, because they shouldn’t have to, but also because the more they fake them, the more they continue to perpetuate the false belief that they’re enjoying themselves when they’re really not. This all comes from women being concerned about men’s egos and not wanting to upset their partners or alter their relationships.
Read more at Essence
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here