Was she in bed really feeling good or actually faking her orgasms?
Essence sat down and spoke with a doctor who is an expert on sex and relationships:
ESSENCE.com: Women still fake orgasms?
Dr. MICHELLE CALLAHAN: Yes, they do! It’s so critical that we talk about the fact that women are doing this. Of course, because they shouldn’t have to, but also because the more they fake them, the more they continue to perpetuate the false belief that they’re enjoying themselves when they’re really not. This all comes from women being concerned about men’s egos and not wanting to upset their partners or alter their relationships.
Read more at Essence
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here