Was she in bed really feeling good or actually faking her orgasms?
Essence sat down and spoke with a doctor who is an expert on sex and relationships:
ESSENCE.com: Women still fake orgasms?
Dr. MICHELLE CALLAHAN: Yes, they do! It’s so critical that we talk about the fact that women are doing this. Of course, because they shouldn’t have to, but also because the more they fake them, the more they continue to perpetuate the false belief that they’re enjoying themselves when they’re really not. This all comes from women being concerned about men’s egos and not wanting to upset their partners or alter their relationships.
Read more at Essence
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here