*James Avery is headed to Genoa City.
The veteran actor, best known from his role on “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air,” will join the CBS soap “The Young and the Restless” for a guest run as a judge, reports EW.
Avery — who also played a judge on “Fresh Prince,” will begin filming today for episodes that will begin airing Oct. 12.
Avery’s most recent credits include roles on “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Harry’s Law.” He also had a recurring role on “The Closer.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here