*James Avery is headed to Genoa City.
The veteran actor, best known from his role on “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air,” will join the CBS soap “The Young and the Restless” for a guest run as a judge, reports EW.
Avery — who also played a judge on “Fresh Prince,” will begin filming today for episodes that will begin airing Oct. 12.
Avery’s most recent credits include roles on “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Harry’s Law.” He also had a recurring role on “The Closer.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here