*James Avery is headed to Genoa City.
The veteran actor, best known from his role on “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air,” will join the CBS soap “The Young and the Restless” for a guest run as a judge, reports EW.
Avery — who also played a judge on “Fresh Prince,” will begin filming today for episodes that will begin airing Oct. 12.
Avery’s most recent credits include roles on “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Harry’s Law.” He also had a recurring role on “The Closer.”
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here