*James Avery is headed to Genoa City.
The veteran actor, best known from his role on “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air,” will join the CBS soap “The Young and the Restless” for a guest run as a judge, reports EW.
Avery — who also played a judge on “Fresh Prince,” will begin filming today for episodes that will begin airing Oct. 12.
Avery’s most recent credits include roles on “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Harry’s Law.” He also had a recurring role on “The Closer.”
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here