This time it will be for ACT Today(Autism Care and Treatment). ACT Today is a nonprofit that aids in the care and treatment for children with Autism.
On November 3rd ACT Today will hold their 7th annual Denim and Diamonds. This fundraiser will be held at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu California. This event will honor actor Joe Mantegna (Criminal Minds), KCAL 9’s President and General Manager Steve Mauldin and community activist Kathleen Sternbach. Hundreds of guests are expected to attend this cause worthy event.
There will be musical entertainment by the twin pop/r&b duo 2-U-Neek. 2-U-Neek has been booked to open for numerous artists like Beyonce, Disney’s Raven, Jonas Bros and more. Also performing is an act that we all love and adore, the legendary multi award winning Brian McKnight. Get ready for this one folks, it’s gonna be some night! There will be a silent auction, red carpet, dinner, and more. Tickets can be purchased online for this event http://www.denimanddiamondsforautism.net/
2-U-Neek says that this cause is important in part because a little cousin of theirs has autism and her dad is in the military. 2-U-Neek has just released a new single “Out of Control” which can be heard on ITunes. The twins have an extensive music resume but they are also talented actors as well and have been seen on Disney, BET, Films and Stage Musicals. They are seeking to do more acting roles.
2-U-Neek will tape a TV interview later this month (The Sound) and the show will air in several cities. They have recently recorded a PSA on Anti Bullying with Direct TV and Papa John’s.
Watch 2-U-Neek’s “Out of Control” video:
Manager / 2-U-Neek
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here