*On Sunday, 80 degree day, at the tippy top of the hill of panoramic Kenny Hahn Park in Los Angeles, the 3rd annual Legends and Icons picnic and shindig went down.
An enthusiastic crowd of several hundred music and radio industry veterans, movers and shakers, as well as family and friends gathered to commiserate, fellowship, eat, drink and be merry, er, do the wobble ’til they closed the park down!
Yes indeed, a good time was had by all.
Check out a few snaps (taken by Hiltron Bailey – [email protected])
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here