*Just days after 50 Cent posed with French Montana and the rest of Bad Boy’s clique at the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards, the two rappers are suddenly beefing on Twitter, reports Billboard.
Early this morning (Wed., Oct. 10), 50 tweeted some verbal shots at French for an interview he did with Complex in which he talked about, of all things, beefs. French referenced 50 when he told Complex that he doesn’t get involved in feuds because they ultimately compromise one’s career.
“You should avoid beef if you trying to make money. People get scared when you try to beef with people,” French told Complex. “In general, [even in street sh*t] nobody want to stand next to you if somebody about to shoot you, unless you have a big lick [hustle]. They [used to] do that with 50 because 50 was the bank. They knew he was going to win. People ain’t doing that [anymore].”
“I feel like beef hurt him. I feel like it helped [Rick] Ross unite people. That’s why Maybach Music is one of the biggest labels. It just makes sense,” he continued.
In response, 50 tweeted: “Read your little interview.”
“French Montana you ain’t Sh!t boy,” he continued. “You out your league talking about me you hoe. i read your little interview what the fucx is you high,” he tweeted. “French your Sh!t so weak you never had a song by your self fool. Ain’t nobody’s waiting to hear your verse. Girl. Do you realize this fool @FrenchMontana hasn’t sold one record and talking about sales. I’m not tweeting about this little fool No more. I’m see him and he gonna explain that’s it.”
French came back at 50 by tweeting, “@50cent damn homie last year u was da mannnnn homieeeeeee wat da f****ckkk happen to uuuuuu.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here