The rapper (slash … etc) is recruiting young entrepreneurs in Africa to be a part of his “Street King” energy drink empire.
He’s searching for new distributors of his energy drink to strengthen his reach and to raise money for starving populations across the continent.
“Giving back to hungry children with every shot we sell is only part of the story. I’ve been fortunate enough to travel across Africa, and one thing I’ve learned is that it is filled with vibrant, young entrepreneurs who are eager to cultivate a sustainable business sector that will fuel growth for their future. That’s why I’m giving African entrepreneurs the chance to bring SK to their country,” 50 said in a statement.
He recently took a tour of Kenya, which was documented by film crews. Unashamed of his ancestral background, the rapper says he is about the growth of Africa and that’s why he’s invested in the continent rather than in Europe or South America.
“Everyone thought that we would expand immediately to Europe or South America. But if you know SK, you know the vision has always been to support my roots in Africa,” he said.
Learn more at www.africa.skenergyshots.com.
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here