The rapper (slash … etc) is recruiting young entrepreneurs in Africa to be a part of his “Street King” energy drink empire.
He’s searching for new distributors of his energy drink to strengthen his reach and to raise money for starving populations across the continent.
“Giving back to hungry children with every shot we sell is only part of the story. I’ve been fortunate enough to travel across Africa, and one thing I’ve learned is that it is filled with vibrant, young entrepreneurs who are eager to cultivate a sustainable business sector that will fuel growth for their future. That’s why I’m giving African entrepreneurs the chance to bring SK to their country,” 50 said in a statement.
He recently took a tour of Kenya, which was documented by film crews. Unashamed of his ancestral background, the rapper says he is about the growth of Africa and that’s why he’s invested in the continent rather than in Europe or South America.
“Everyone thought that we would expand immediately to Europe or South America. But if you know SK, you know the vision has always been to support my roots in Africa,” he said.
Learn more at www.africa.skenergyshots.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here