The rapper (slash … etc) is recruiting young entrepreneurs in Africa to be a part of his “Street King” energy drink empire.
He’s searching for new distributors of his energy drink to strengthen his reach and to raise money for starving populations across the continent.
“Giving back to hungry children with every shot we sell is only part of the story. I’ve been fortunate enough to travel across Africa, and one thing I’ve learned is that it is filled with vibrant, young entrepreneurs who are eager to cultivate a sustainable business sector that will fuel growth for their future. That’s why I’m giving African entrepreneurs the chance to bring SK to their country,” 50 said in a statement.
He recently took a tour of Kenya, which was documented by film crews. Unashamed of his ancestral background, the rapper says he is about the growth of Africa and that’s why he’s invested in the continent rather than in Europe or South America.
“Everyone thought that we would expand immediately to Europe or South America. But if you know SK, you know the vision has always been to support my roots in Africa,” he said.
Learn more at www.africa.skenergyshots.com.
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here