Take a moment to laugh:
In church I heard a lady in the pew next to me saying a prayer. It was so sweet and sincere that I just had to share with you.
This has been a tough two or three years. You have taken my favorite actor Patrick Swayze, my favorite musician Michael Jackson, my favorite salesman, Billy Mays, my favorite actress, Elizabeth Taylor, and now my favorite singer, Whitney Houston. I just wanted you to know that my favorite politician is Mitt Romney.
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here