Yes, Carlton Banks, er, actually Alfonso Ribeiro, who played Carlton on the very popular 1990s TV series “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” starring Will Smith, got married on Saturday.
The actor wed fiancée Angela Unkrich in California, confirms People. The couple became engaged in July.
For Ribiero this is his second marriage. He has a 9-year-old daughter named Sienna with ex-wife Robin Stapler. He and Unkrich, 31, were engaged in July.
Ribeiro, 41, first came to fame as a child star in the ’80s, dancing in a Pepsi commercial with Michael Jackson and playing Rick Schroder’s sidekick on the sitcom “Silver Spoons” from 1984 to 1987.
But his signature role thus far has been his portrayal of the spoiled Carlton Banks opposite Smith on “The Fresh Prince.” And of course the Carlton character’s dorky “Carlton dance” moves to the Tom Jones hit “It’s Not Unusual” became a favorite of viewers as well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here