Yes, Carlton Banks, er, actually Alfonso Ribeiro, who played Carlton on the very popular 1990s TV series “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” starring Will Smith, got married on Saturday.
The actor wed fiancée Angela Unkrich in California, confirms People. The couple became engaged in July.
For Ribiero this is his second marriage. He has a 9-year-old daughter named Sienna with ex-wife Robin Stapler. He and Unkrich, 31, were engaged in July.
Ribeiro, 41, first came to fame as a child star in the ’80s, dancing in a Pepsi commercial with Michael Jackson and playing Rick Schroder’s sidekick on the sitcom “Silver Spoons” from 1984 to 1987.
But his signature role thus far has been his portrayal of the spoiled Carlton Banks opposite Smith on “The Fresh Prince.” And of course the Carlton character’s dorky “Carlton dance” moves to the Tom Jones hit “It’s Not Unusual” became a favorite of viewers as well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here