Yes, Carlton Banks, er, actually Alfonso Ribeiro, who played Carlton on the very popular 1990s TV series “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” starring Will Smith, got married on Saturday.
The actor wed fiancée Angela Unkrich in California, confirms People. The couple became engaged in July.
For Ribiero this is his second marriage. He has a 9-year-old daughter named Sienna with ex-wife Robin Stapler. He and Unkrich, 31, were engaged in July.
Ribeiro, 41, first came to fame as a child star in the ’80s, dancing in a Pepsi commercial with Michael Jackson and playing Rick Schroder’s sidekick on the sitcom “Silver Spoons” from 1984 to 1987.
But his signature role thus far has been his portrayal of the spoiled Carlton Banks opposite Smith on “The Fresh Prince.” And of course the Carlton character’s dorky “Carlton dance” moves to the Tom Jones hit “It’s Not Unusual” became a favorite of viewers as well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here