Yes, Carlton Banks, er, actually Alfonso Ribeiro, who played Carlton on the very popular 1990s TV series “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” starring Will Smith, got married on Saturday.
The actor wed fiancée Angela Unkrich in California, confirms People. The couple became engaged in July.
For Ribiero this is his second marriage. He has a 9-year-old daughter named Sienna with ex-wife Robin Stapler. He and Unkrich, 31, were engaged in July.
Ribeiro, 41, first came to fame as a child star in the ’80s, dancing in a Pepsi commercial with Michael Jackson and playing Rick Schroder’s sidekick on the sitcom “Silver Spoons” from 1984 to 1987.
But his signature role thus far has been his portrayal of the spoiled Carlton Banks opposite Smith on “The Fresh Prince.” And of course the Carlton character’s dorky “Carlton dance” moves to the Tom Jones hit “It’s Not Unusual” became a favorite of viewers as well.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here