*U.S. Rep. Allen West (R-FL) is the latest politician to be caught in a sex scandal over a letter he sent his wife nine years ago during his tour as an Army lieutenant colonel in Iraq.
In the hand-written letter, West asks that his wife, Dr. Angela West, be his own personal “porn star,” and details “non-negotiable” sex acts that she was to perform on his return. He also orders her to wear only two-piece bathing suits.
Former Palm Beach Post and Radar.com staffer Jose Lambiet published some of the contents of the letter on his South Florida site Gossip Extra, arguing the intimate details are news-worthy because the way the Tea Party Congressman relates to women has become an issue in his reelection race.
Lambiet said he exclusively obtained the letter written to his wife, a doctor in education who sits as a trustee on the board of Florida Atlantic University. The two married in 1989.
The congressman tells his wife he expects certain intimate acts upon his return that will be “the standard and it is non-negotiable.”
He tells her: “From now on, you will wear two-piece swim suits when on vacations.”
Then: “Angela, I need to know, are you committed to being my porn star?
“I do not want to hear ‘no’ or ‘we’ll see about that.’ I want my fantasies to be with you. God has authorized you and you only as my partner for intimacy and that is what I want.”
And he signs off: “Get ready!”
West, a self-professed “modern-day Harriet Tubman” who previously compared the idea of someone going for a ride on his motorcycle to “touching my wife,” is 9 points behind Democratic challenger Patrick Murphy for Florida’s 18th District, according to a new Democratic poll out Monday.
West said last year that “Planned Parenthood women” are “neutering American men” and voted to defund the women’s health group, then generated more controversy when he called Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) “vile,” “despicable,” and “not a lady.”
Also in the letter to his wife, West says that although he doesn’t compare physically to the male models of the movie “Soul Food,” he will always do his best to always be “a clean cut, healthy and affectionate man!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here