“This is one of the best, most passionate, dynamic and invested judging panels we’ve ever had,” producers said in a statement released to “Access Hollywood.” “We love and support all of the judges and the fantastic work they are doing, and we can’t imagine a better group to find the next ‘American Idol.’ Despite all the accusations and media speculation – much of which is inaccurate – production is going extremely well today and the judges are focused on finding the best talent here in Baton Rouge,” the statement concluded.
So there you have it, the ladies aren’t having a cat fight… at least to the capacity that’s been reported.
But, allegedly, Mariah told Barbara Walters on “The View,” that Nicki walked off the set and said, “If I had a gun, I would shoot the b*tch.”
And Nicki took to Twitter to share her side of the story…
“I don’t call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet. Never needed an army. God is good. Insecurity is as cruel as the grave,” she Tweeted on Thursday. “I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we’ve had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn.”
“Tried to keep quiet but let’s go!!!!… I thought we resolved it yesterday but I see u want ur pity party to continue,” she added. “So I’m bout to po dot tea.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here