“This is one of the best, most passionate, dynamic and invested judging panels we’ve ever had,” producers said in a statement released to “Access Hollywood.” “We love and support all of the judges and the fantastic work they are doing, and we can’t imagine a better group to find the next ‘American Idol.’ Despite all the accusations and media speculation – much of which is inaccurate – production is going extremely well today and the judges are focused on finding the best talent here in Baton Rouge,” the statement concluded.
So there you have it, the ladies aren’t having a cat fight… at least to the capacity that’s been reported.
But, allegedly, Mariah told Barbara Walters on “The View,” that Nicki walked off the set and said, “If I had a gun, I would shoot the b*tch.”
And Nicki took to Twitter to share her side of the story…
“I don’t call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet. Never needed an army. God is good. Insecurity is as cruel as the grave,” she Tweeted on Thursday. “I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we’ve had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn.”
“Tried to keep quiet but let’s go!!!!… I thought we resolved it yesterday but I see u want ur pity party to continue,” she added. “So I’m bout to po dot tea.”
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here