*The CW has just announced that “America’s Next Top Model” has been renewed for a 20th cycle and will, of course, feature a new twist.
For the first time, male models will be added to the group of contestants vying for the crown.
Cycle 20 will air next summer, which is where the series first launched in 2003 on the CW predecessor UPN. The unscripted series has since aired as fall and spring cycles.
“America’s Next Top Model,” hosted and co-executive produced by Tyra Banks, had previously been picked up through the current College edition, which features a revamped judging panel and airs in a new time slot, Fridays at 8 p.m.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here