*The CW has just announced that “America’s Next Top Model” has been renewed for a 20th cycle and will, of course, feature a new twist.
For the first time, male models will be added to the group of contestants vying for the crown.
Cycle 20 will air next summer, which is where the series first launched in 2003 on the CW predecessor UPN. The unscripted series has since aired as fall and spring cycles.
“America’s Next Top Model,” hosted and co-executive produced by Tyra Banks, had previously been picked up through the current College edition, which features a revamped judging panel and airs in a new time slot, Fridays at 8 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here