*The CW has just announced that “America’s Next Top Model” has been renewed for a 20th cycle and will, of course, feature a new twist.
For the first time, male models will be added to the group of contestants vying for the crown.
Cycle 20 will air next summer, which is where the series first launched in 2003 on the CW predecessor UPN. The unscripted series has since aired as fall and spring cycles.
“America’s Next Top Model,” hosted and co-executive produced by Tyra Banks, had previously been picked up through the current College edition, which features a revamped judging panel and airs in a new time slot, Fridays at 8 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here