*The CW has just announced that “America’s Next Top Model” has been renewed for a 20th cycle and will, of course, feature a new twist.
For the first time, male models will be added to the group of contestants vying for the crown.
Cycle 20 will air next summer, which is where the series first launched in 2003 on the CW predecessor UPN. The unscripted series has since aired as fall and spring cycles.
“America’s Next Top Model,” hosted and co-executive produced by Tyra Banks, had previously been picked up through the current College edition, which features a revamped judging panel and airs in a new time slot, Fridays at 8 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here