*The CW has just announced that “America’s Next Top Model” has been renewed for a 20th cycle and will, of course, feature a new twist.
For the first time, male models will be added to the group of contestants vying for the crown.
Cycle 20 will air next summer, which is where the series first launched in 2003 on the CW predecessor UPN. The unscripted series has since aired as fall and spring cycles.
“America’s Next Top Model,” hosted and co-executive produced by Tyra Banks, had previously been picked up through the current College edition, which features a revamped judging panel and airs in a new time slot, Fridays at 8 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here