*Anthony Mackie, Aubrey Plaza, Giovanni Ribisi and Philip Baker Hall are all in various stages of negotiations to join Chris Evans and Michelle Monaghan in Justin Reardon’s indie pic “A Many Splintered Thing,” reports Variety.
Described as an anti-romantic comedy, the offbeat film stars Evans as a man disillusioned by love who meets an engaged woman (Monaghan). Excited by the challenge and egged on by his friends, he feigns a platonic relationship in order to keep seeing her as he tries to win her heart.
Mackie, meanwhile, will reteam with Evans on Marvel’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” following “Splintered Thing.” Up next for the actor is Ruben Fleischer’s “Gangster Squad” and Michael Bay’s “Pain and Gain.”
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here