*Anthony Mackie, Aubrey Plaza, Giovanni Ribisi and Philip Baker Hall are all in various stages of negotiations to join Chris Evans and Michelle Monaghan in Justin Reardon’s indie pic “A Many Splintered Thing,” reports Variety.
Described as an anti-romantic comedy, the offbeat film stars Evans as a man disillusioned by love who meets an engaged woman (Monaghan). Excited by the challenge and egged on by his friends, he feigns a platonic relationship in order to keep seeing her as he tries to win her heart.
Mackie, meanwhile, will reteam with Evans on Marvel’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” following “Splintered Thing.” Up next for the actor is Ruben Fleischer’s “Gangster Squad” and Michael Bay’s “Pain and Gain.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here