*Anthony Mackie, Aubrey Plaza, Giovanni Ribisi and Philip Baker Hall are all in various stages of negotiations to join Chris Evans and Michelle Monaghan in Justin Reardon’s indie pic “A Many Splintered Thing,” reports Variety.
Described as an anti-romantic comedy, the offbeat film stars Evans as a man disillusioned by love who meets an engaged woman (Monaghan). Excited by the challenge and egged on by his friends, he feigns a platonic relationship in order to keep seeing her as he tries to win her heart.
Mackie, meanwhile, will reteam with Evans on Marvel’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” following “Splintered Thing.” Up next for the actor is Ruben Fleischer’s “Gangster Squad” and Michael Bay’s “Pain and Gain.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tanya Hart Elected Co-chair of The Caucus for Producers, Writers & Directors
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here