*Anthony Mackie, Aubrey Plaza, Giovanni Ribisi and Philip Baker Hall are all in various stages of negotiations to join Chris Evans and Michelle Monaghan in Justin Reardon’s indie pic “A Many Splintered Thing,” reports Variety.
Described as an anti-romantic comedy, the offbeat film stars Evans as a man disillusioned by love who meets an engaged woman (Monaghan). Excited by the challenge and egged on by his friends, he feigns a platonic relationship in order to keep seeing her as he tries to win her heart.
Mackie, meanwhile, will reteam with Evans on Marvel’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” following “Splintered Thing.” Up next for the actor is Ruben Fleischer’s “Gangster Squad” and Michael Bay’s “Pain and Gain.”
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here