*Anthony Mackie, Aubrey Plaza, Giovanni Ribisi and Philip Baker Hall are all in various stages of negotiations to join Chris Evans and Michelle Monaghan in Justin Reardon’s indie pic “A Many Splintered Thing,” reports Variety.
Described as an anti-romantic comedy, the offbeat film stars Evans as a man disillusioned by love who meets an engaged woman (Monaghan). Excited by the challenge and egged on by his friends, he feigns a platonic relationship in order to keep seeing her as he tries to win her heart.
Mackie, meanwhile, will reteam with Evans on Marvel’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” following “Splintered Thing.” Up next for the actor is Ruben Fleischer’s “Gangster Squad” and Michael Bay’s “Pain and Gain.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here