If you didn’t catch it in theaters, where it grossed more than $33 million, it’s out on DVD, as previously reported, for your viewing pleasure.
The movie is an in-depth look into the lives of people who influenced the Democratic champion, using excerpts and evidences the president shares in his book “Dreams from My Father.” It ended up becoming the no. 2 political documentary of all time, and the no. 4 documentary of all time.
That’s sayin’ something.
“We are thrilled that the film continues to excite and intrigue Americans,” said Gerald Molen, the film’s co-producer. “The entire campaign has been fought with talking points and political advertisements. This film is one of the few in-depth sources on Obama’s background.”
The documentary includes on camera interviews with some of those close friends, family members, and colleagues of President Obama, including his half-brother George Obama in Kenya.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here