*October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and many people come together to support the survivors and victims of the unconscionable disease in different ways.
There are numerous charities that one can choose from if they want to help out, but a couple athletes thought they would put their paychecks to good use for you.
Kevin Love of the Minnesota Timberwolves and a player on the USA Men’s Basketball team in the 2012 Olympics and Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals–who has been called the best wide receiver in professional football–have joined forces in support of breast cancer awareness by creating a video of Larry cutting Kevin’s hair.
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here