*October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and many people come together to support the survivors and victims of the unconscionable disease in different ways.
There are numerous charities that one can choose from if they want to help out, but a couple athletes thought they would put their paychecks to good use for you.
Kevin Love of the Minnesota Timberwolves and a player on the USA Men’s Basketball team in the 2012 Olympics and Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals–who has been called the best wide receiver in professional football–have joined forces in support of breast cancer awareness by creating a video of Larry cutting Kevin’s hair.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here