*October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and many people come together to support the survivors and victims of the unconscionable disease in different ways.
There are numerous charities that one can choose from if they want to help out, but a couple athletes thought they would put their paychecks to good use for you.
Kevin Love of the Minnesota Timberwolves and a player on the USA Men’s Basketball team in the 2012 Olympics and Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals–who has been called the best wide receiver in professional football–have joined forces in support of breast cancer awareness by creating a video of Larry cutting Kevin’s hair.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here