*October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and many people come together to support the survivors and victims of the unconscionable disease in different ways.
There are numerous charities that one can choose from if they want to help out, but a couple athletes thought they would put their paychecks to good use for you.
Kevin Love of the Minnesota Timberwolves and a player on the USA Men’s Basketball team in the 2012 Olympics and Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals–who has been called the best wide receiver in professional football–have joined forces in support of breast cancer awareness by creating a video of Larry cutting Kevin’s hair.
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here