*October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and many people come together to support the survivors and victims of the unconscionable disease in different ways.
There are numerous charities that one can choose from if they want to help out, but a couple athletes thought they would put their paychecks to good use for you.
Kevin Love of the Minnesota Timberwolves and a player on the USA Men’s Basketball team in the 2012 Olympics and Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals–who has been called the best wide receiver in professional football–have joined forces in support of breast cancer awareness by creating a video of Larry cutting Kevin’s hair.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here