Instead, a former classmate at a Missouri college remarked that he was a pious man and didn’t believe in violence.
But it appears his ideas have either changed or were hidden. Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis was apprehended after making threats to bomb the bank with what he thought was a 1,000 pound car bomb.
People who knew him from past relationships are still in shock about his alleged actions.
“I can’t imagine being more shocked about somebody doing something like this,” said Jim Dow, a 54-year-old Army veteran who rode home from class with Nafis twice a week. “I didn’t just meet this kid a couple of times. We talked quite a bit, sir. And this doesn’t seem to be in character.”
But federal investigators identified the suspected attackers trail to stardom, tracing its prep work over the summer.
Read more here.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here