The former “Private Practice” actress married Broadway star Will Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York on Saturday night.
According to PEOPLE, the two Broadway vets – who met in 2007 – got engaged this past New Year’s while on vacation in Puerto Rico.
Both Broadway veterans, the two met in 2007 and got engaged this past New Year’s while on vacation in Puerto Rico.
“Well that was just the best day ever #SadieSadiemarriedlady,” McDonald, 42, Tweeted late Saturday.
This is the second marriage for McDonald, 42, and Swenson, 38, who have children with their former spouses. McDonald is mother to one daughter, Zoe Madeline, 11, and Swenson is father to two sons, Bridger, 11, and Sawyer, 8. The couple tells PEOPLE that they look forward to their new life together as husband, wife and “wee posse of three.”
Read/learn more at PEOPLE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here