The former “Private Practice” actress married Broadway star Will Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York on Saturday night.
According to PEOPLE, the two Broadway vets – who met in 2007 – got engaged this past New Year’s while on vacation in Puerto Rico.
Both Broadway veterans, the two met in 2007 and got engaged this past New Year’s while on vacation in Puerto Rico.
“Well that was just the best day ever #SadieSadiemarriedlady,” McDonald, 42, Tweeted late Saturday.
This is the second marriage for McDonald, 42, and Swenson, 38, who have children with their former spouses. McDonald is mother to one daughter, Zoe Madeline, 11, and Swenson is father to two sons, Bridger, 11, and Sawyer, 8. The couple tells PEOPLE that they look forward to their new life together as husband, wife and “wee posse of three.”
Read/learn more at PEOPLE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here