The former “Private Practice” actress married Broadway star Will Swenson at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York on Saturday night.
According to PEOPLE, the two Broadway vets – who met in 2007 – got engaged this past New Year’s while on vacation in Puerto Rico.
Both Broadway veterans, the two met in 2007 and got engaged this past New Year’s while on vacation in Puerto Rico.
“Well that was just the best day ever #SadieSadiemarriedlady,” McDonald, 42, Tweeted late Saturday.
This is the second marriage for McDonald, 42, and Swenson, 38, who have children with their former spouses. McDonald is mother to one daughter, Zoe Madeline, 11, and Swenson is father to two sons, Bridger, 11, and Sawyer, 8. The couple tells PEOPLE that they look forward to their new life together as husband, wife and “wee posse of three.”
Read/learn more at PEOPLE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here