When they do not, neighbors complain because all properties depreciate when the property is not maintained.
In most cases, homeowners have a sense of pride about their property and the community it’s in, so most owners take care of their property.
The banks don’t have any sense of community though. And it appears that when they confiscate their properties from those who cannot pay them, they let the property sit…if it’s in an African American or Latino neighborhood.
But one nonprofit group that supports fair housing has filed a lawsuit against Bank of America for neither marketing nor maintaining those specific properties is calling them on their lack of action and have filed a lawsuit against the banking behemoth.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here