When they do not, neighbors complain because all properties depreciate when the property is not maintained.
In most cases, homeowners have a sense of pride about their property and the community it’s in, so most owners take care of their property.
The banks don’t have any sense of community though. And it appears that when they confiscate their properties from those who cannot pay them, they let the property sit…if it’s in an African American or Latino neighborhood.
But one nonprofit group that supports fair housing has filed a lawsuit against Bank of America for neither marketing nor maintaining those specific properties is calling them on their lack of action and have filed a lawsuit against the banking behemoth.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here