*Sagging pants is a problem for anyone looking all across the nation.
For those who think it’s a fad with swagg, we’re here to tell you it’s not. It looks ridiculous and those who follow behind you cannot be taken seriously.
The Take Charge Program in Prince George’s County, Maryland, is tired of seeing young men shorten their opportunities with the way they wear their clothes.
Jerrod Mustaf is the executive director for the program and his organization will be “collecting new and gently used belts at 13 drop-off points in Prince George’s County,” according to the Huffington Post.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here