*Sagging pants is a problem for anyone looking all across the nation.
For those who think it’s a fad with swagg, we’re here to tell you it’s not. It looks ridiculous and those who follow behind you cannot be taken seriously.
The Take Charge Program in Prince George’s County, Maryland, is tired of seeing young men shorten their opportunities with the way they wear their clothes.
Jerrod Mustaf is the executive director for the program and his organization will be “collecting new and gently used belts at 13 drop-off points in Prince George’s County,” according to the Huffington Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here