*Sagging pants is a problem for anyone looking all across the nation.
For those who think it’s a fad with swagg, we’re here to tell you it’s not. It looks ridiculous and those who follow behind you cannot be taken seriously.
The Take Charge Program in Prince George’s County, Maryland, is tired of seeing young men shorten their opportunities with the way they wear their clothes.
Jerrod Mustaf is the executive director for the program and his organization will be “collecting new and gently used belts at 13 drop-off points in Prince George’s County,” according to the Huffington Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here