According to the UK’s Now Daily, the diva is tired of hearing about the drama-filled life of her former lil sis.
Sources say it’s time for the royal Hip Hop family to cut all ties.
“She’s told Jay that RiRi’s beyond hope and just isn’t their problem,” a source said.
While Rihanna was once to Jay-Z what Nicki Minaj is to Lil Wayne, her recent public trials, most notably her on-again-off-again love triangle with Chris Brown, has apparently strained that mentee-mentor relationship.
“This drama has been going on for so long and people get hurt because [Rihanna] won’t grow up,” said the source.
Rihanna is just a wild child without a purpose. While Beyoncé is a formidable celebrity personality, her counterpart has been quite the opposite, from cursing the world out on her Twitter to getting down and dirty in public in front of cameras.
It’s not a good look for Bey or Jay, the source said.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here