According to the UK’s Now Daily, the diva is tired of hearing about the drama-filled life of her former lil sis.
Sources say it’s time for the royal Hip Hop family to cut all ties.
“She’s told Jay that RiRi’s beyond hope and just isn’t their problem,” a source said.
While Rihanna was once to Jay-Z what Nicki Minaj is to Lil Wayne, her recent public trials, most notably her on-again-off-again love triangle with Chris Brown, has apparently strained that mentee-mentor relationship.
“This drama has been going on for so long and people get hurt because [Rihanna] won’t grow up,” said the source.
Rihanna is just a wild child without a purpose. While Beyoncé is a formidable celebrity personality, her counterpart has been quite the opposite, from cursing the world out on her Twitter to getting down and dirty in public in front of cameras.
It’s not a good look for Bey or Jay, the source said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here