According to the UK’s Now Daily, the diva is tired of hearing about the drama-filled life of her former lil sis.
Sources say it’s time for the royal Hip Hop family to cut all ties.
“She’s told Jay that RiRi’s beyond hope and just isn’t their problem,” a source said.
While Rihanna was once to Jay-Z what Nicki Minaj is to Lil Wayne, her recent public trials, most notably her on-again-off-again love triangle with Chris Brown, has apparently strained that mentee-mentor relationship.
“This drama has been going on for so long and people get hurt because [Rihanna] won’t grow up,” said the source.
Rihanna is just a wild child without a purpose. While Beyoncé is a formidable celebrity personality, her counterpart has been quite the opposite, from cursing the world out on her Twitter to getting down and dirty in public in front of cameras.
It’s not a good look for Bey or Jay, the source said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here