According to the UK’s Now Daily, the diva is tired of hearing about the drama-filled life of her former lil sis.
Sources say it’s time for the royal Hip Hop family to cut all ties.
“She’s told Jay that RiRi’s beyond hope and just isn’t their problem,” a source said.
While Rihanna was once to Jay-Z what Nicki Minaj is to Lil Wayne, her recent public trials, most notably her on-again-off-again love triangle with Chris Brown, has apparently strained that mentee-mentor relationship.
“This drama has been going on for so long and people get hurt because [Rihanna] won’t grow up,” said the source.
Rihanna is just a wild child without a purpose. While Beyoncé is a formidable celebrity personality, her counterpart has been quite the opposite, from cursing the world out on her Twitter to getting down and dirty in public in front of cameras.
It’s not a good look for Bey or Jay, the source said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here