*You knew this was coming.
“Sesame Street” star Big Bird was sucked into the first presidential debate last week when Republican nominee Mitt Romney said that although he liked the popular character, he would end the government’s subsidy to PBS if he were elected.
Now, a group supporting President Obama has put Big Bird into a new ad pointing out the absurdity of suggesting that an end to Big Bird’s paychecks would even make a dent in lowering the nation’s debt.
The ad starts off by naming the lovable yellow Muppet among Wall Street’s most notorious criminals, such as Bernie Madoff and Dennis Kozlowski.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here