*You knew this was coming.
“Sesame Street” star Big Bird was sucked into the first presidential debate last week when Republican nominee Mitt Romney said that although he liked the popular character, he would end the government’s subsidy to PBS if he were elected.
Now, a group supporting President Obama has put Big Bird into a new ad pointing out the absurdity of suggesting that an end to Big Bird’s paychecks would even make a dent in lowering the nation’s debt.
The ad starts off by naming the lovable yellow Muppet among Wall Street’s most notorious criminals, such as Bernie Madoff and Dennis Kozlowski.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here