*The Guinness Book of World Records is filled to the brim with some of the most disturbing things a person can attempt to do to get attention…worldwide attention.
But, what if there were one of those gross categories like eating cockroaches and you didn’t try for the Guinness, but just a local contest. Would you try that one?
Well Edward Archbald, 32, took Ben Siegel Reptiles up on there contest to see who could eat the most cockroaches.
But while Archbald won the competition, he lost his life because he died shortly after the contest.
He consumed dozens of cockroaches and then (more…)
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here