*The Guinness Book of World Records is filled to the brim with some of the most disturbing things a person can attempt to do to get attention…worldwide attention.
But, what if there were one of those gross categories like eating cockroaches and you didn’t try for the Guinness, but just a local contest. Would you try that one?
Well Edward Archbald, 32, took Ben Siegel Reptiles up on there contest to see who could eat the most cockroaches.
But while Archbald won the competition, he lost his life because he died shortly after the contest.
He consumed dozens of cockroaches and then (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here