*The Guinness Book of World Records is filled to the brim with some of the most disturbing things a person can attempt to do to get attention…worldwide attention.
But, what if there were one of those gross categories like eating cockroaches and you didn’t try for the Guinness, but just a local contest. Would you try that one?
Well Edward Archbald, 32, took Ben Siegel Reptiles up on there contest to see who could eat the most cockroaches.
But while Archbald won the competition, he lost his life because he died shortly after the contest.
He consumed dozens of cockroaches and then (more…)
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here