*The Guinness Book of World Records is filled to the brim with some of the most disturbing things a person can attempt to do to get attention…worldwide attention.
But, what if there were one of those gross categories like eating cockroaches and you didn’t try for the Guinness, but just a local contest. Would you try that one?
Well Edward Archbald, 32, took Ben Siegel Reptiles up on there contest to see who could eat the most cockroaches.
But while Archbald won the competition, he lost his life because he died shortly after the contest.
He consumed dozens of cockroaches and then (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here