*(Via MTV News) – Natina Reed of late-’90s girl group Blaque was killed early Saturday (October 27) in Atlanta in a hit-and-run accident as she was crossing the street, according to tweets from those close to her, including group member Brandi Williams.
Reed is best known as one-third of the Atlanta-based girl act, who achieved success for their hits “808” and “Bring It All to Me,” which featured ‘NSYNC’s JC Chasez. The rapper also parlayed her musical success into an acting career, starring in the 2000 hit comedy “Bring It On” along with her group members.
Reed would have turned 33 on Sunday. She was a protégé of the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, who also left behind a girl group, TLC, in 2002.
Reed is survived by her 10-year-old son, Tren Brown, with rapper Kurupt.
Raed/learn more at MTV News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here