*(Via MTV News) – Natina Reed of late-’90s girl group Blaque was killed early Saturday (October 27) in Atlanta in a hit-and-run accident as she was crossing the street, according to tweets from those close to her, including group member Brandi Williams.
Reed is best known as one-third of the Atlanta-based girl act, who achieved success for their hits “808” and “Bring It All to Me,” which featured ‘NSYNC’s JC Chasez. The rapper also parlayed her musical success into an acting career, starring in the 2000 hit comedy “Bring It On” along with her group members.
Reed would have turned 33 on Sunday. She was a protégé of the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, who also left behind a girl group, TLC, in 2002.
Reed is survived by her 10-year-old son, Tren Brown, with rapper Kurupt.
Raed/learn more at MTV News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here