After denying for months that she is engaged, we find out on a promo video for Lifetime’s new “The Houstons: On Our Own” reality TV series, that Miss Bobbi Kristina has been untruthful all along.
“We’re engaged,” Bobbi Kristina awkwardly announces during a family meal in a snippet from the series premiere.
(Watch it here at E!Online)
The groom-to-be is of course Nick Gordon, who the late Whitney Houston adopted as Bobbi’s brother. A fact The Houstons don’t simply accept.
“The family has me out to be a bad person,” Gordon says during a confessional after a scene featuring Gary Houston (Whitney’s brother) chastising the newly engaged guy airs.
Alrighty then, it’s about to be on and poppin’! Check out some more scenes from the new series below. “The Houstons: On Our Own” debuts on October 24 on Lifetime.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here