After denying for months that she is engaged, we find out on a promo video for Lifetime’s new “The Houstons: On Our Own” reality TV series, that Miss Bobbi Kristina has been untruthful all along.
“We’re engaged,” Bobbi Kristina awkwardly announces during a family meal in a snippet from the series premiere.
(Watch it here at E!Online)
The groom-to-be is of course Nick Gordon, who the late Whitney Houston adopted as Bobbi’s brother. A fact The Houstons don’t simply accept.
“The family has me out to be a bad person,” Gordon says during a confessional after a scene featuring Gary Houston (Whitney’s brother) chastising the newly engaged guy airs.
Alrighty then, it’s about to be on and poppin’! Check out some more scenes from the new series below. “The Houstons: On Our Own” debuts on October 24 on Lifetime.
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here