After denying for months that she is engaged, we find out on a promo video for Lifetime’s new “The Houstons: On Our Own” reality TV series, that Miss Bobbi Kristina has been untruthful all along.
“We’re engaged,” Bobbi Kristina awkwardly announces during a family meal in a snippet from the series premiere.
(Watch it here at E!Online)
The groom-to-be is of course Nick Gordon, who the late Whitney Houston adopted as Bobbi’s brother. A fact The Houstons don’t simply accept.
“The family has me out to be a bad person,” Gordon says during a confessional after a scene featuring Gary Houston (Whitney’s brother) chastising the newly engaged guy airs.
Alrighty then, it’s about to be on and poppin’! Check out some more scenes from the new series below. “The Houstons: On Our Own” debuts on October 24 on Lifetime.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here