After denying for months that she is engaged, we find out on a promo video for Lifetime’s new “The Houstons: On Our Own” reality TV series, that Miss Bobbi Kristina has been untruthful all along.
“We’re engaged,” Bobbi Kristina awkwardly announces during a family meal in a snippet from the series premiere.
(Watch it here at E!Online)
The groom-to-be is of course Nick Gordon, who the late Whitney Houston adopted as Bobbi’s brother. A fact The Houstons don’t simply accept.
“The family has me out to be a bad person,” Gordon says during a confessional after a scene featuring Gary Houston (Whitney’s brother) chastising the newly engaged guy airs.
Alrighty then, it’s about to be on and poppin’! Check out some more scenes from the new series below. “The Houstons: On Our Own” debuts on October 24 on Lifetime.
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here