After denying for months that she is engaged, we find out on a promo video for Lifetime’s new “The Houstons: On Our Own” reality TV series, that Miss Bobbi Kristina has been untruthful all along.
“We’re engaged,” Bobbi Kristina awkwardly announces during a family meal in a snippet from the series premiere.
(Watch it here at E!Online)
The groom-to-be is of course Nick Gordon, who the late Whitney Houston adopted as Bobbi’s brother. A fact The Houstons don’t simply accept.
“The family has me out to be a bad person,” Gordon says during a confessional after a scene featuring Gary Houston (Whitney’s brother) chastising the newly engaged guy airs.
Alrighty then, it’s about to be on and poppin’! Check out some more scenes from the new series below. “The Houstons: On Our Own” debuts on October 24 on Lifetime.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here