*Bobby Brown was officially charged with DUI at a court hearing on Thursday.
Brown also faces two lesser counts of driving on a restricted license and driving a vehicle without a vehicle interlock device, both of which relate to Brown’s previous DUI arrest in March.
The singer was arrested in Los Angeles on Wednesday (Oct. 24) after police detected “a strong odor of alcohol” during a traffic stop.
He could be sentenced to up to two years in jail if convicted.
Brown spent time in rehab over the summer, with his wife Alicia Etheridge revealing that Brown “graduated” from the program in August.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here