*Bobby Brown was officially charged with DUI at a court hearing on Thursday.
Brown also faces two lesser counts of driving on a restricted license and driving a vehicle without a vehicle interlock device, both of which relate to Brown’s previous DUI arrest in March.
The singer was arrested in Los Angeles on Wednesday (Oct. 24) after police detected “a strong odor of alcohol” during a traffic stop.
He could be sentenced to up to two years in jail if convicted.
Brown spent time in rehab over the summer, with his wife Alicia Etheridge revealing that Brown “graduated” from the program in August.
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here