*Bobby Brown was officially charged with DUI at a court hearing on Thursday.
Brown also faces two lesser counts of driving on a restricted license and driving a vehicle without a vehicle interlock device, both of which relate to Brown’s previous DUI arrest in March.
The singer was arrested in Los Angeles on Wednesday (Oct. 24) after police detected “a strong odor of alcohol” during a traffic stop.
He could be sentenced to up to two years in jail if convicted.
Brown spent time in rehab over the summer, with his wife Alicia Etheridge revealing that Brown “graduated” from the program in August.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- UCLA Gymnast Goes Viral With Dab, Nae-Nae, Quan Filled Floor Routine (Watch)
- Ben Carson’s Debate Entrance Mocked on Daytime and Late Night TV (Watch)
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here