*Bobby Brown was officially charged with DUI at a court hearing on Thursday.
Brown also faces two lesser counts of driving on a restricted license and driving a vehicle without a vehicle interlock device, both of which relate to Brown’s previous DUI arrest in March.
The singer was arrested in Los Angeles on Wednesday (Oct. 24) after police detected “a strong odor of alcohol” during a traffic stop.
He could be sentenced to up to two years in jail if convicted.
Brown spent time in rehab over the summer, with his wife Alicia Etheridge revealing that Brown “graduated” from the program in August.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here