We already know how saucy and sexy those erotic books get. Well, just imagine them on screen. No kids allowed.
It’s been confirmed that one of our (ladies) favorite bald men, Boris Kodjoe, is set to star in the big screen adaptation of Zane’s novel, “Addicted.”
It’s a story about the trials and tribulations of a successful, yet sex-addicted African American businesswoman, Zoe Reynard.
At a turning point in her life, Zoe has to get a grip or she risks losing everything she’s built – a marriage to a man she’s loved since childhood, three children, and a successful business.
She consults a therapist whom she entrusts all of her dirty secrets of midnight escapades with two men who complete her erotic fantasies. But things begin to get out of hand when it turns dangerous.
Sharon Leal and William Levy will also strut their stuff in the film.
We’re still, however, awaiting confirmation that Nia Long and Tasha Smith will join the cast as the lead and therapist respectively.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here