We already know how saucy and sexy those erotic books get. Well, just imagine them on screen. No kids allowed.
It’s been confirmed that one of our (ladies) favorite bald men, Boris Kodjoe, is set to star in the big screen adaptation of Zane’s novel, “Addicted.”
It’s a story about the trials and tribulations of a successful, yet sex-addicted African American businesswoman, Zoe Reynard.
At a turning point in her life, Zoe has to get a grip or she risks losing everything she’s built – a marriage to a man she’s loved since childhood, three children, and a successful business.
She consults a therapist whom she entrusts all of her dirty secrets of midnight escapades with two men who complete her erotic fantasies. But things begin to get out of hand when it turns dangerous.
Sharon Leal and William Levy will also strut their stuff in the film.
We’re still, however, awaiting confirmation that Nia Long and Tasha Smith will join the cast as the lead and therapist respectively.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here