We already know how saucy and sexy those erotic books get. Well, just imagine them on screen. No kids allowed.
It’s been confirmed that one of our (ladies) favorite bald men, Boris Kodjoe, is set to star in the big screen adaptation of Zane’s novel, “Addicted.”
It’s a story about the trials and tribulations of a successful, yet sex-addicted African American businesswoman, Zoe Reynard.
At a turning point in her life, Zoe has to get a grip or she risks losing everything she’s built – a marriage to a man she’s loved since childhood, three children, and a successful business.
She consults a therapist whom she entrusts all of her dirty secrets of midnight escapades with two men who complete her erotic fantasies. But things begin to get out of hand when it turns dangerous.
Sharon Leal and William Levy will also strut their stuff in the film.
We’re still, however, awaiting confirmation that Nia Long and Tasha Smith will join the cast as the lead and therapist respectively.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here