We already know how saucy and sexy those erotic books get. Well, just imagine them on screen. No kids allowed.
It’s been confirmed that one of our (ladies) favorite bald men, Boris Kodjoe, is set to star in the big screen adaptation of Zane’s novel, “Addicted.”
It’s a story about the trials and tribulations of a successful, yet sex-addicted African American businesswoman, Zoe Reynard.
At a turning point in her life, Zoe has to get a grip or she risks losing everything she’s built – a marriage to a man she’s loved since childhood, three children, and a successful business.
She consults a therapist whom she entrusts all of her dirty secrets of midnight escapades with two men who complete her erotic fantasies. But things begin to get out of hand when it turns dangerous.
Sharon Leal and William Levy will also strut their stuff in the film.
We’re still, however, awaiting confirmation that Nia Long and Tasha Smith will join the cast as the lead and therapist respectively.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here