We already know how saucy and sexy those erotic books get. Well, just imagine them on screen. No kids allowed.
It’s been confirmed that one of our (ladies) favorite bald men, Boris Kodjoe, is set to star in the big screen adaptation of Zane’s novel, “Addicted.”
It’s a story about the trials and tribulations of a successful, yet sex-addicted African American businesswoman, Zoe Reynard.
At a turning point in her life, Zoe has to get a grip or she risks losing everything she’s built – a marriage to a man she’s loved since childhood, three children, and a successful business.
She consults a therapist whom she entrusts all of her dirty secrets of midnight escapades with two men who complete her erotic fantasies. But things begin to get out of hand when it turns dangerous.
Sharon Leal and William Levy will also strut their stuff in the film.
We’re still, however, awaiting confirmation that Nia Long and Tasha Smith will join the cast as the lead and therapist respectively.
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here