*Do you know anyone that may be locked up in Boston or anywhere in Massachusetts?
What are they in jail for? If it’s drugs, you may be seeing them sooner than what you thought.
A lot of alleged criminals were released over the weekend as the state of Massachusetts discovered that more than 60,000 drug tests performed by chemist Annie Dookhan, 34, at state police lab, Hinton State Laboratory Institute, showed that Dookhan was “faking drug test results, forging paperwork and mixing samples.”
Now these findings have cast a shadow of doubt over 34,000 defendants’ cases and slowly but surely they are being released from prison, according to the Daily Mail.
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here