*Do you know anyone that may be locked up in Boston or anywhere in Massachusetts?
What are they in jail for? If it’s drugs, you may be seeing them sooner than what you thought.
A lot of alleged criminals were released over the weekend as the state of Massachusetts discovered that more than 60,000 drug tests performed by chemist Annie Dookhan, 34, at state police lab, Hinton State Laboratory Institute, showed that Dookhan was “faking drug test results, forging paperwork and mixing samples.”
Now these findings have cast a shadow of doubt over 34,000 defendants’ cases and slowly but surely they are being released from prison, according to the Daily Mail.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here