*Do you know anyone that may be locked up in Boston or anywhere in Massachusetts?
What are they in jail for? If it’s drugs, you may be seeing them sooner than what you thought.
A lot of alleged criminals were released over the weekend as the state of Massachusetts discovered that more than 60,000 drug tests performed by chemist Annie Dookhan, 34, at state police lab, Hinton State Laboratory Institute, showed that Dookhan was “faking drug test results, forging paperwork and mixing samples.”
Now these findings have cast a shadow of doubt over 34,000 defendants’ cases and slowly but surely they are being released from prison, according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here