*The world is going to hell in a handbasket, as the elders would say.
These days anything goes and apparently, if there is a list of things that are still sacred, Jesus is not on it.
After 81-year old Cecilia Jimenez of Borja botched the restoration of a centuries-old fresco of Jesus Christ called “ecce homo” (behold the man), a small northeastern Spanish church received a huge spike in tourism to their small town.
According to CBS News, the painting was originally created by a famous Spanish artist named Elias Garcia Martinez, but the new version of that same painting has since been coined “ecce mono” or behold the monkey to represent the distortion of the face painted by Jimenez.
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here