The Armstrong Cable company, run by Romney supporters, is airing the anti-Obama documentary, “2016: Obama’s America,” for free in swing states.
Although the film was viewed en mass, reviews were scathing; and many of the films so-called truths have been debunked by fact-checkers.
The Washington Post called it “fear-mongering of the worst kind.” However, the power of the media is undeniably strong; and could potentially influence uninformed, vulnerable voters.
“This is the first time the cable provider has offered such a deal for a recently released feature film,” an Armstrong executive boasted in an interview with the Pittsburgh City Paper. Think Progress reports that “Armstrong cable is available in over 50 cities and towns in 10 Ohio counties.
Armstrong Cable’s Chairmen of the Board has donated thousands of dollars to Mitt Romney’s campaign for the presidency.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here