The Armstrong Cable company, run by Romney supporters, is airing the anti-Obama documentary, “2016: Obama’s America,” for free in swing states.
Although the film was viewed en mass, reviews were scathing; and many of the films so-called truths have been debunked by fact-checkers.
The Washington Post called it “fear-mongering of the worst kind.” However, the power of the media is undeniably strong; and could potentially influence uninformed, vulnerable voters.
“This is the first time the cable provider has offered such a deal for a recently released feature film,” an Armstrong executive boasted in an interview with the Pittsburgh City Paper. Think Progress reports that “Armstrong cable is available in over 50 cities and towns in 10 Ohio counties.
Armstrong Cable’s Chairmen of the Board has donated thousands of dollars to Mitt Romney’s campaign for the presidency.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here