The Armstrong Cable company, run by Romney supporters, is airing the anti-Obama documentary, “2016: Obama’s America,” for free in swing states.
Although the film was viewed en mass, reviews were scathing; and many of the films so-called truths have been debunked by fact-checkers.
The Washington Post called it “fear-mongering of the worst kind.” However, the power of the media is undeniably strong; and could potentially influence uninformed, vulnerable voters.
“This is the first time the cable provider has offered such a deal for a recently released feature film,” an Armstrong executive boasted in an interview with the Pittsburgh City Paper. Think Progress reports that “Armstrong cable is available in over 50 cities and towns in 10 Ohio counties.
Armstrong Cable’s Chairmen of the Board has donated thousands of dollars to Mitt Romney’s campaign for the presidency.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here