The Armstrong Cable company, run by Romney supporters, is airing the anti-Obama documentary, “2016: Obama’s America,” for free in swing states.
Although the film was viewed en mass, reviews were scathing; and many of the films so-called truths have been debunked by fact-checkers.
The Washington Post called it “fear-mongering of the worst kind.” However, the power of the media is undeniably strong; and could potentially influence uninformed, vulnerable voters.
“This is the first time the cable provider has offered such a deal for a recently released feature film,” an Armstrong executive boasted in an interview with the Pittsburgh City Paper. Think Progress reports that “Armstrong cable is available in over 50 cities and towns in 10 Ohio counties.
Armstrong Cable’s Chairmen of the Board has donated thousands of dollars to Mitt Romney’s campaign for the presidency.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here