*When Baby Williams announced the then eminent launch of Cash Money Content there were more than a few industry eggheads that scoffed at the very idea of the man behind the careers of Juvenile, Drake and Lil’ Wayne having any success in the publishing industry.
After all, these very same eggheads have the traditional publishing industry on life support as I type, and while I’m not certain whether this very outlet ever cast jovial dispersion at the CMC venture I wouldn’t be surprised if we did so numerous times.
Now, after being in business for a little under a year, Cash Money Content has a stable of authors with a well-earned reputations for furnishing gritty street tales. The roster is litered with authors who have been recognized as Essence or New York Times bestselling authors.
Whose laughing now, huh? Recently I had the chance to sit down with Harlem’s own K’Wan, recognized as an Essence bestselling author with 3 of his prior works.
In this videotaped interview the CMC author and I discuss how he became an author, facing common misconceptions as an author of urban-lore, his new book titled “Animal” and much more.
Check it out below!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here