*The president has been consistently criticized for one reason or another. In some instances, his service has been weighed against his blackness.
He has had Tavis Smiley and Cornel West on his back since he took the seat in the Oval Office. ”You’re not doing enough for the black community.”
Well, the president on one occasion had to remind folks that he’s the President of the United States not the black community of the United States.
Everyone needs jobs, everyone needs healthcare, people simply want to be treated fairly.
The Democratic party and the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) have backed the president in his efforts, but now the CBC’s Chair Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, has went as far as to admit that the CBC has been lenient on the president.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here