*The president has been consistently criticized for one reason or another. In some instances, his service has been weighed against his blackness.
He has had Tavis Smiley and Cornel West on his back since he took the seat in the Oval Office. ”You’re not doing enough for the black community.”
Well, the president on one occasion had to remind folks that he’s the President of the United States not the black community of the United States.
Everyone needs jobs, everyone needs healthcare, people simply want to be treated fairly.
The Democratic party and the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) have backed the president in his efforts, but now the CBC’s Chair Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, has went as far as to admit that the CBC has been lenient on the president.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here