*The president has been consistently criticized for one reason or another. In some instances, his service has been weighed against his blackness.
He has had Tavis Smiley and Cornel West on his back since he took the seat in the Oval Office. ”You’re not doing enough for the black community.”
Well, the president on one occasion had to remind folks that he’s the President of the United States not the black community of the United States.
Everyone needs jobs, everyone needs healthcare, people simply want to be treated fairly.
The Democratic party and the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) have backed the president in his efforts, but now the CBC’s Chair Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, has went as far as to admit that the CBC has been lenient on the president.
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here