The comedian and lead of “The Soul Man,” debuted with the second highest ratings in the network’s history, but since then the show’s been losing momentum, and may not come back for a second season.
So Ced, according to AlwaysAlist.com, is petitioning fans to write letters and attempt to convince the network that the show should stay. Providing a “template” letter and the name of the executive it should be emailed to, he writes on Facebook:
“Ladies and Gentlemen,
I need your help… if you liked my show on TV Land, The Soul Man, then please take part in my letter writing campaign to bring it back for a second season. Just use the following letter and email it on… we want to make the biggest impact so if you have a moment please email. Thank you, I’ll Holla Cedric”
Here’s the sample letter/template Ceddy Ced posted:
PLEASE BRING “THE SOUL MAN” BACK TO TV LAND
Dear TV Land (re: The Soul Man):
We love “The Soul Man”! We are writing to you in hopes that our letter of support will encourage you to bring “The Soul Man” back to TV Land for another season.
After watching the debut of “The Soul Man” in June, we have become regular viewers /fans of that show and the TV Land network enjoying so much of your other programming such as “Hot in Cleveland” as well as the classic shows. It’s so refreshing to do “one-stop-shopping” at your network for quality family programming.
Please hear our voices and bring “The Soul Man” back to TV Land! Thank you for your kind consideration.
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here