*Cedric the Entertainer will make a guest appearance on the CBS comedy “2 Broke Girls” as the son of Garrett Morris’ character Earl, reports TVGuide.com.
The star of TV Land’s “Soul Man” will play Darius, whose pops works at the diner alongside Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs).
Ced’s appearance will take place on the sixth episode of the new season.
“2 Broke Girls” airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here