*Cee Lo had a heck of a time at a recent presidential fundraiser. Without a guarded tongue, the singer performed his hit song, “F*ck You,” for a room full of Obama supporters. And he didn’t even do the clean version.
Immediately supporters were appalled by the blatant disregard of circumstances.
So he went on the Tom Joyner Morning Show to explain himself.
“The Fundraiser was at Tyler Perry’s studios in Atlanta and they had three separate rooms,” he said. “I was in the general admission room and the President or the First Family neither one was present when that little incident took place. I figured the song was famous enough and everybody was an adult in there.”
Hilarious response, don’t you think?
He also addressed the election as a whole.
Listen to the full interview at Black America Web.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here