*Cee Lo had a heck of a time at a recent presidential fundraiser. Without a guarded tongue, the singer performed his hit song, “F*ck You,” for a room full of Obama supporters. And he didn’t even do the clean version.
Immediately supporters were appalled by the blatant disregard of circumstances.
So he went on the Tom Joyner Morning Show to explain himself.
“The Fundraiser was at Tyler Perry’s studios in Atlanta and they had three separate rooms,” he said. “I was in the general admission room and the President or the First Family neither one was present when that little incident took place. I figured the song was famous enough and everybody was an adult in there.”
Hilarious response, don’t you think?
He also addressed the election as a whole.
Listen to the full interview at Black America Web.
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here