*Cee Lo had a heck of a time at a recent presidential fundraiser. Without a guarded tongue, the singer performed his hit song, “F*ck You,” for a room full of Obama supporters. And he didn’t even do the clean version.
Immediately supporters were appalled by the blatant disregard of circumstances.
So he went on the Tom Joyner Morning Show to explain himself.
“The Fundraiser was at Tyler Perry’s studios in Atlanta and they had three separate rooms,” he said. “I was in the general admission room and the President or the First Family neither one was present when that little incident took place. I figured the song was famous enough and everybody was an adult in there.”
Hilarious response, don’t you think?
He also addressed the election as a whole.
Listen to the full interview at Black America Web.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here