*Cee Lo had a heck of a time at a recent presidential fundraiser. Without a guarded tongue, the singer performed his hit song, “F*ck You,” for a room full of Obama supporters. And he didn’t even do the clean version.
Immediately supporters were appalled by the blatant disregard of circumstances.
So he went on the Tom Joyner Morning Show to explain himself.
“The Fundraiser was at Tyler Perry’s studios in Atlanta and they had three separate rooms,” he said. “I was in the general admission room and the President or the First Family neither one was present when that little incident took place. I figured the song was famous enough and everybody was an adult in there.”
Hilarious response, don’t you think?
He also addressed the election as a whole.
Listen to the full interview at Black America Web.
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip in July 4th Wedding (Pics)
- Enter & WIN in THE GALLOWS 'Found Footage' Sweepstakes from EUR and Warner Bros. /New Line Cinema
- Trump Calls Columbian Miss Universe ‘Hypocrite’ for Keeping Crown Despite Criticism
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here