*Cee Lo had a heck of a time at a recent presidential fundraiser. Without a guarded tongue, the singer performed his hit song, “F*ck You,” for a room full of Obama supporters. And he didn’t even do the clean version.
Immediately supporters were appalled by the blatant disregard of circumstances.
So he went on the Tom Joyner Morning Show to explain himself.
“The Fundraiser was at Tyler Perry’s studios in Atlanta and they had three separate rooms,” he said. “I was in the general admission room and the President or the First Family neither one was present when that little incident took place. I figured the song was famous enough and everybody was an adult in there.”
Hilarious response, don’t you think?
He also addressed the election as a whole.
Listen to the full interview at Black America Web.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here