*Music mogul Quincy Jones was honored Tuesday evening at the 2012 Montblanc de la Culture Arts Patronage Awards Ceremony at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
Hollywood’s elite showed up to fete Jones for his “exceptional time, energy, and funds to artists and their work.” Among the celebs on hand were Morgan Freeman, BET founder Robert Johnson, “Grey’s Anatomy” star Jesse Williams, Teri Hatcher, Billy Zane, and Jones’ actress daughter Rashida Jones.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The “Parks and Recreation” star even got to introduce her dad before he accepted his award and $20,000 check, which he immediately donated to the Jazz Foundation of America.
View pics from the event below.
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here