*Music mogul Quincy Jones was honored Tuesday evening at the 2012 Montblanc de la Culture Arts Patronage Awards Ceremony at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
Hollywood’s elite showed up to fete Jones for his “exceptional time, energy, and funds to artists and their work.” Among the celebs on hand were Morgan Freeman, BET founder Robert Johnson, “Grey’s Anatomy” star Jesse Williams, Teri Hatcher, Billy Zane, and Jones’ actress daughter Rashida Jones.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The “Parks and Recreation” star even got to introduce her dad before he accepted his award and $20,000 check, which he immediately donated to the Jazz Foundation of America.
View pics from the event below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here