*Music mogul Quincy Jones was honored Tuesday evening at the 2012 Montblanc de la Culture Arts Patronage Awards Ceremony at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
Hollywood’s elite showed up to fete Jones for his “exceptional time, energy, and funds to artists and their work.” Among the celebs on hand were Morgan Freeman, BET founder Robert Johnson, “Grey’s Anatomy” star Jesse Williams, Teri Hatcher, Billy Zane, and Jones’ actress daughter Rashida Jones.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The “Parks and Recreation” star even got to introduce her dad before he accepted his award and $20,000 check, which he immediately donated to the Jazz Foundation of America.
View pics from the event below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here