*Music mogul Quincy Jones was honored Tuesday evening at the 2012 Montblanc de la Culture Arts Patronage Awards Ceremony at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
Hollywood’s elite showed up to fete Jones for his “exceptional time, energy, and funds to artists and their work.” Among the celebs on hand were Morgan Freeman, BET founder Robert Johnson, “Grey’s Anatomy” star Jesse Williams, Teri Hatcher, Billy Zane, and Jones’ actress daughter Rashida Jones.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The “Parks and Recreation” star even got to introduce her dad before he accepted his award and $20,000 check, which he immediately donated to the Jazz Foundation of America.
View pics from the event below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here