*Music mogul Quincy Jones was honored Tuesday evening at the 2012 Montblanc de la Culture Arts Patronage Awards Ceremony at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
Hollywood’s elite showed up to fete Jones for his “exceptional time, energy, and funds to artists and their work.” Among the celebs on hand were Morgan Freeman, BET founder Robert Johnson, “Grey’s Anatomy” star Jesse Williams, Teri Hatcher, Billy Zane, and Jones’ actress daughter Rashida Jones.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The “Parks and Recreation” star even got to introduce her dad before he accepted his award and $20,000 check, which he immediately donated to the Jazz Foundation of America.
View pics from the event below.
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here