*Whitney Houston’s mother Cissy Houston fears she has little influence over the late superstar’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown because she never got the chance to spend quality time with her grandchild as she was growing up.
“When you have a teenager who’s 19-years-old, who loses her mother and really don’t feel like she has to listen… you can’t make anybody do anything,” said Cissy this morning on The View, appearing with her son Gary Houston and daughter-in-law Pat. “You try to suggest and you try to guide her and all that kinda business and that’s exactly what we’re trying to do, trying to guide her into a life that’s going to make her better…
“A lot of times (I think) I might make a bigger difference, maybe, but I’ve never been around her that much because she was always on the road with her mom.”
As a precaution, the executors of Whitney Houston’s estate (her mother and sister-in-law Marion Houston) – recently filed a legal petition to restructure inheritance payments to Bobbi Kristina in a bid to protect her fortune.
The drama with Bobbi Kristina will be seen on the Lifetime reality series “The Houstons: On Our Own,” premiering Oct. 24 at 9 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here