“Gangnam” is a district of Seoul, South Korea, says AJC.com. PSY is a South Korean rapper/video star — think of a cross of MC Hammer with Pee Wee Herman — from the Gangnam district. “Gangnam Style” is PSY’s worldwide viral dance video hit, viewed more than 500 million times on Youtube so far. (Original here.)
With that as background, here’s a video put together by the Asian American Legal Advocacy Center here in Atlanta, urging people to register and vote. You may recognize some of the settings — the state Capitol, the MLK silhouette on Freedom Parkway. You may also recognize the older voting-rights champion who gamely dances Gangnam-style to get his message across.
Check out the awkward video here.
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here