“Gangnam” is a district of Seoul, South Korea, says AJC.com. PSY is a South Korean rapper/video star — think of a cross of MC Hammer with Pee Wee Herman — from the Gangnam district. “Gangnam Style” is PSY’s worldwide viral dance video hit, viewed more than 500 million times on Youtube so far. (Original here.)
With that as background, here’s a video put together by the Asian American Legal Advocacy Center here in Atlanta, urging people to register and vote. You may recognize some of the settings — the state Capitol, the MLK silhouette on Freedom Parkway. You may also recognize the older voting-rights champion who gamely dances Gangnam-style to get his message across.
Check out the awkward video here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here