*According to police, the man suspected in a fatal shooting at Creflo Dollar’s megachurch is a former church employee.
As of this posting, authorities were still searching for 52-year-old Floyd Palmer and considered him armed and dangerous.
Fulton County Police Cpl. Kay Lester said Palmer calmly walked into the chapel of World Changers Church International before a 10 a.m. service, opened fire, then left.
The name of the victim was not immediately released. Police said the church’s founder and leader, the Rev. Creflo Dollar, was not injured.
Reverend Creflo Dollar, 50, is one of the most prominent African-American preachers based around Atlanta, with a ministry of satellite churches across the U.S.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here