*According to police, the man suspected in a fatal shooting at Creflo Dollar’s megachurch is a former church employee.
As of this posting, authorities were still searching for 52-year-old Floyd Palmer and considered him armed and dangerous.
Fulton County Police Cpl. Kay Lester said Palmer calmly walked into the chapel of World Changers Church International before a 10 a.m. service, opened fire, then left.
The name of the victim was not immediately released. Police said the church’s founder and leader, the Rev. Creflo Dollar, was not injured.
Reverend Creflo Dollar, 50, is one of the most prominent African-American preachers based around Atlanta, with a ministry of satellite churches across the U.S.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here