*According to police, the man suspected in a fatal shooting at Creflo Dollar’s megachurch is a former church employee.
As of this posting, authorities were still searching for 52-year-old Floyd Palmer and considered him armed and dangerous.
Fulton County Police Cpl. Kay Lester said Palmer calmly walked into the chapel of World Changers Church International before a 10 a.m. service, opened fire, then left.
The name of the victim was not immediately released. Police said the church’s founder and leader, the Rev. Creflo Dollar, was not injured.
Reverend Creflo Dollar, 50, is one of the most prominent African-American preachers based around Atlanta, with a ministry of satellite churches across the U.S.
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here