*According to police, the man suspected in a fatal shooting at Creflo Dollar’s megachurch is a former church employee.
As of this posting, authorities were still searching for 52-year-old Floyd Palmer and considered him armed and dangerous.
Fulton County Police Cpl. Kay Lester said Palmer calmly walked into the chapel of World Changers Church International before a 10 a.m. service, opened fire, then left.
The name of the victim was not immediately released. Police said the church’s founder and leader, the Rev. Creflo Dollar, was not injured.
Reverend Creflo Dollar, 50, is one of the most prominent African-American preachers based around Atlanta, with a ministry of satellite churches across the U.S.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here