*According to police, the man suspected in a fatal shooting at Creflo Dollar’s megachurch is a former church employee.
As of this posting, authorities were still searching for 52-year-old Floyd Palmer and considered him armed and dangerous.
Fulton County Police Cpl. Kay Lester said Palmer calmly walked into the chapel of World Changers Church International before a 10 a.m. service, opened fire, then left.
The name of the victim was not immediately released. Police said the church’s founder and leader, the Rev. Creflo Dollar, was not injured.
Reverend Creflo Dollar, 50, is one of the most prominent African-American preachers based around Atlanta, with a ministry of satellite churches across the U.S.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here