*As we all know, work is not plentiful these days and a lot of folks have walked the thin line of unemployment via lay-offs.
Businesses are struggling to stay in business and really don’t want to fire anyone. But every business owner isn’t as sympathetic.
What if your employer sent you an alert to your e-mail saying that he would fire you if his presidential candidate didn’t win?
You would think it was a hoax or a bad joke, right? Not the case! David Siegel is the founder and CEO of Westgate resorts, the timeshare giant.
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here