*As we all know, work is not plentiful these days and a lot of folks have walked the thin line of unemployment via lay-offs.
Businesses are struggling to stay in business and really don’t want to fire anyone. But every business owner isn’t as sympathetic.
What if your employer sent you an alert to your e-mail saying that he would fire you if his presidential candidate didn’t win?
You would think it was a hoax or a bad joke, right? Not the case! David Siegel is the founder and CEO of Westgate resorts, the timeshare giant.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here