*As we all know, work is not plentiful these days and a lot of folks have walked the thin line of unemployment via lay-offs.
Businesses are struggling to stay in business and really don’t want to fire anyone. But every business owner isn’t as sympathetic.
What if your employer sent you an alert to your e-mail saying that he would fire you if his presidential candidate didn’t win?
You would think it was a hoax or a bad joke, right? Not the case! David Siegel is the founder and CEO of Westgate resorts, the timeshare giant.
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here