Now 27-years-old, he spoke with the Today Show’s Matt Lauer. One of the things we now know is that he’s claiming he was a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of his accomplice, John Muhammad.
Malvo also said there are still unidentified victims from the pair’s shooting spree and that he contacted the families of some of those victims.
“Without anyone contacting me two and a half years ago, I reached out and I did that,” Malvo said in an interview with NBC’s Matt Lauer that was aired on the “Today” show. “In five different instances in different states. But there was a point in time where psychologically, I couldn’t handle it.”
Lauer told viewers the telephone interview was taped Wednesday and lasted about 40 minutes.
Malvo’s accomplice, Muhammad, was executed by lethal injection in 2009. Malvo is serving a life sentence at a prison in Virginia. The pair were linked to 27 shootings across the country, including 10 fatal attacks in the Washington area.
“For the entire period when I was almost 15 until I got arrested, I was sexually abused by John Muhammad,” Malvo said in the interview.
Read/learn more at theGrio.
Watch this video report:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here