Now 27-years-old, he spoke with the Today Show’s Matt Lauer. One of the things we now know is that he’s claiming he was a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of his accomplice, John Muhammad.
Malvo also said there are still unidentified victims from the pair’s shooting spree and that he contacted the families of some of those victims.
“Without anyone contacting me two and a half years ago, I reached out and I did that,” Malvo said in an interview with NBC’s Matt Lauer that was aired on the “Today” show. “In five different instances in different states. But there was a point in time where psychologically, I couldn’t handle it.”
Lauer told viewers the telephone interview was taped Wednesday and lasted about 40 minutes.
Malvo’s accomplice, Muhammad, was executed by lethal injection in 2009. Malvo is serving a life sentence at a prison in Virginia. The pair were linked to 27 shootings across the country, including 10 fatal attacks in the Washington area.
“For the entire period when I was almost 15 until I got arrested, I was sexually abused by John Muhammad,” Malvo said in the interview.
Read/learn more at theGrio.
Watch this video report:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here