Now 27-years-old, he spoke with the Today Show’s Matt Lauer. One of the things we now know is that he’s claiming he was a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of his accomplice, John Muhammad.
Malvo also said there are still unidentified victims from the pair’s shooting spree and that he contacted the families of some of those victims.
“Without anyone contacting me two and a half years ago, I reached out and I did that,” Malvo said in an interview with NBC’s Matt Lauer that was aired on the “Today” show. “In five different instances in different states. But there was a point in time where psychologically, I couldn’t handle it.”
Lauer told viewers the telephone interview was taped Wednesday and lasted about 40 minutes.
Malvo’s accomplice, Muhammad, was executed by lethal injection in 2009. Malvo is serving a life sentence at a prison in Virginia. The pair were linked to 27 shootings across the country, including 10 fatal attacks in the Washington area.
“For the entire period when I was almost 15 until I got arrested, I was sexually abused by John Muhammad,” Malvo said in the interview.
Read/learn more at theGrio.
Watch this video report:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here