Now 27-years-old, he spoke with the Today Show’s Matt Lauer. One of the things we now know is that he’s claiming he was a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of his accomplice, John Muhammad.
Malvo also said there are still unidentified victims from the pair’s shooting spree and that he contacted the families of some of those victims.
“Without anyone contacting me two and a half years ago, I reached out and I did that,” Malvo said in an interview with NBC’s Matt Lauer that was aired on the “Today” show. “In five different instances in different states. But there was a point in time where psychologically, I couldn’t handle it.”
Lauer told viewers the telephone interview was taped Wednesday and lasted about 40 minutes.
Malvo’s accomplice, Muhammad, was executed by lethal injection in 2009. Malvo is serving a life sentence at a prison in Virginia. The pair were linked to 27 shootings across the country, including 10 fatal attacks in the Washington area.
“For the entire period when I was almost 15 until I got arrested, I was sexually abused by John Muhammad,” Malvo said in the interview.
Read/learn more at theGrio.
Watch this video report:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here