Now 27-years-old, he spoke with the Today Show’s Matt Lauer. One of the things we now know is that he’s claiming he was a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of his accomplice, John Muhammad.
Malvo also said there are still unidentified victims from the pair’s shooting spree and that he contacted the families of some of those victims.
“Without anyone contacting me two and a half years ago, I reached out and I did that,” Malvo said in an interview with NBC’s Matt Lauer that was aired on the “Today” show. “In five different instances in different states. But there was a point in time where psychologically, I couldn’t handle it.”
Lauer told viewers the telephone interview was taped Wednesday and lasted about 40 minutes.
Malvo’s accomplice, Muhammad, was executed by lethal injection in 2009. Malvo is serving a life sentence at a prison in Virginia. The pair were linked to 27 shootings across the country, including 10 fatal attacks in the Washington area.
“For the entire period when I was almost 15 until I got arrested, I was sexually abused by John Muhammad,” Malvo said in the interview.
Read/learn more at theGrio.
Watch this video report:
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here