*Diddy has tweeted about surviving a car crash on Wednesday, leaving the front of his Cadillac Escalade crushed, the windshield smashed and the airbags all activated.
As previously reported, the 42-year-old rapper was involved in a collision outside the Beverly Hills Hotel in California when his chauffeur-driven Escalade was crushed in an accident with a Lexus RX.
He reportedly complained of unspecified pain following the incident, but he has taken to Twitter to reveal it could have been much worse, writing: ”Woah…that was a close one! ”
The rapper also tweeted a pic of his smashed car.
In response, Russell Simmons tweeted: ”after seeing this pic i’m glad to hear my man Puff is ok… (sic)”
Diddy was overheard telling police he would ”seek his own medical attention” following the accident. His driver and fellow passenger, believed to have been Andre Harrell, were not taken to hospital and the vehicle was later towed away.
But the driver of the Lexus was said to have received unspecified injuries and taken to hospital.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here