*Diddy has tweeted about surviving a car crash on Wednesday, leaving the front of his Cadillac Escalade crushed, the windshield smashed and the airbags all activated.
As previously reported, the 42-year-old rapper was involved in a collision outside the Beverly Hills Hotel in California when his chauffeur-driven Escalade was crushed in an accident with a Lexus RX.
He reportedly complained of unspecified pain following the incident, but he has taken to Twitter to reveal it could have been much worse, writing: ”Woah…that was a close one! ”
The rapper also tweeted a pic of his smashed car.
In response, Russell Simmons tweeted: ”after seeing this pic i’m glad to hear my man Puff is ok… (sic)”
Diddy was overheard telling police he would ”seek his own medical attention” following the accident. His driver and fellow passenger, believed to have been Andre Harrell, were not taken to hospital and the vehicle was later towed away.
But the driver of the Lexus was said to have received unspecified injuries and taken to hospital.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here