*California’s Franchise Tax Board has put singer Dionne Warwick on blast, placing her on the latest list of the top 500 people and businesses owing the most in unpaid taxes.
Warwick, who now lives in New Jersey, owes California $2.6 million, according to the tax board’s list, released Thursday. She’s been delinquent since 2003, but her publicist, Kevin Sasaki, says Warwick has worked out a repayment plan with the state and is paying down her debt.
Actor Steven Seagal has been on the list since April, owing the state nearly $350,000.
Technology entrepreneur Halsey Minor, of San Rafael, owes the most to the state — $10.7 million.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here