*California’s Franchise Tax Board has put singer Dionne Warwick on blast, placing her on the latest list of the top 500 people and businesses owing the most in unpaid taxes.
Warwick, who now lives in New Jersey, owes California $2.6 million, according to the tax board’s list, released Thursday. She’s been delinquent since 2003, but her publicist, Kevin Sasaki, says Warwick has worked out a repayment plan with the state and is paying down her debt.
Actor Steven Seagal has been on the list since April, owing the state nearly $350,000.
Technology entrepreneur Halsey Minor, of San Rafael, owes the most to the state — $10.7 million.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here