*California’s Franchise Tax Board has put singer Dionne Warwick on blast, placing her on the latest list of the top 500 people and businesses owing the most in unpaid taxes.
Warwick, who now lives in New Jersey, owes California $2.6 million, according to the tax board’s list, released Thursday. She’s been delinquent since 2003, but her publicist, Kevin Sasaki, says Warwick has worked out a repayment plan with the state and is paying down her debt.
Actor Steven Seagal has been on the list since April, owing the state nearly $350,000.
Technology entrepreneur Halsey Minor, of San Rafael, owes the most to the state — $10.7 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here