*California’s Franchise Tax Board has put singer Dionne Warwick on blast, placing her on the latest list of the top 500 people and businesses owing the most in unpaid taxes.
Warwick, who now lives in New Jersey, owes California $2.6 million, according to the tax board’s list, released Thursday. She’s been delinquent since 2003, but her publicist, Kevin Sasaki, says Warwick has worked out a repayment plan with the state and is paying down her debt.
Actor Steven Seagal has been on the list since April, owing the state nearly $350,000.
Technology entrepreneur Halsey Minor, of San Rafael, owes the most to the state — $10.7 million.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here