Well, who among is surprised when 1/2 of the trouble is Tamar Braxton?
In the next episode of “Tamar and Vince,” what was a “relaxing trip” to Hawaii takes a turn for the worst as Tamar and Vince come to blows over unresolved issues.
What we wanna know is how the hey-all can you ever be relaxed in the presence of drama magnet Tamar?
While you ponder that question, check out a sneak peak of the fireworks from tonight’s “Tamar & Vince” airing at 9pm on WEtv
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here