*Months after the release of his album trilogy, “The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1, 2, & 3 ” (March 24), E-40 is set to release a double-LP collaborative project with Too $hort, titled “The History Channel.”
According to Billboard, the 34-song project is scheduled to debut on Nov. 6 and feature guest appearances by Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, Kurupt, Ice Cube, Travis Porter, and more. Fans can pre-order “The History Channel” on iTunes today (Oct. 23).
“The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1,2,& 3” debuted at No. 8 with 10,000 sold. Broken out, each version of the set also arrived, at Nos. 9 (“Soil 2”; 8,000), 10 (“Soil 1”; 8,000) and 13 (“Soil 3”; 7,000).
Aside from prepping “The History Channel,” E-40 has launched an online clothing store, E40Gear, which features merchandise and apparel for both men and women.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here