*Months after the release of his album trilogy, “The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1, 2, & 3 ” (March 24), E-40 is set to release a double-LP collaborative project with Too $hort, titled “The History Channel.”
According to Billboard, the 34-song project is scheduled to debut on Nov. 6 and feature guest appearances by Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, Kurupt, Ice Cube, Travis Porter, and more. Fans can pre-order “The History Channel” on iTunes today (Oct. 23).
“The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1,2,& 3” debuted at No. 8 with 10,000 sold. Broken out, each version of the set also arrived, at Nos. 9 (“Soil 2”; 8,000), 10 (“Soil 1”; 8,000) and 13 (“Soil 3”; 7,000).
Aside from prepping “The History Channel,” E-40 has launched an online clothing store, E40Gear, which features merchandise and apparel for both men and women.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here