*Months after the release of his album trilogy, “The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1, 2, & 3 ” (March 24), E-40 is set to release a double-LP collaborative project with Too $hort, titled “The History Channel.”
According to Billboard, the 34-song project is scheduled to debut on Nov. 6 and feature guest appearances by Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, Kurupt, Ice Cube, Travis Porter, and more. Fans can pre-order “The History Channel” on iTunes today (Oct. 23).
“The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1,2,& 3″ debuted at No. 8 with 10,000 sold. Broken out, each version of the set also arrived, at Nos. 9 (“Soil 2″; 8,000), 10 (“Soil 1″; 8,000) and 13 (“Soil 3″; 7,000).
Aside from prepping “The History Channel,” E-40 has launched an online clothing store, E40Gear, which features merchandise and apparel for both men and women.
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here