*Months after the release of his album trilogy, “The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1, 2, & 3 ” (March 24), E-40 is set to release a double-LP collaborative project with Too $hort, titled “The History Channel.”
According to Billboard, the 34-song project is scheduled to debut on Nov. 6 and feature guest appearances by Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, Kurupt, Ice Cube, Travis Porter, and more. Fans can pre-order “The History Channel” on iTunes today (Oct. 23).
“The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1,2,& 3” debuted at No. 8 with 10,000 sold. Broken out, each version of the set also arrived, at Nos. 9 (“Soil 2”; 8,000), 10 (“Soil 1”; 8,000) and 13 (“Soil 3”; 7,000).
Aside from prepping “The History Channel,” E-40 has launched an online clothing store, E40Gear, which features merchandise and apparel for both men and women.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here