*Months after the release of his album trilogy, “The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1, 2, & 3 ” (March 24), E-40 is set to release a double-LP collaborative project with Too $hort, titled “The History Channel.”
According to Billboard, the 34-song project is scheduled to debut on Nov. 6 and feature guest appearances by Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, Kurupt, Ice Cube, Travis Porter, and more. Fans can pre-order “The History Channel” on iTunes today (Oct. 23).
“The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 1,2,& 3″ debuted at No. 8 with 10,000 sold. Broken out, each version of the set also arrived, at Nos. 9 (“Soil 2″; 8,000), 10 (“Soil 1″; 8,000) and 13 (“Soil 3″; 7,000).
Aside from prepping “The History Channel,” E-40 has launched an online clothing store, E40Gear, which features merchandise and apparel for both men and women.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here